Waifu/Husbando Text changer

SAO LILDOOP

Question

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to pick what you want your Waifu or Husbando to say? I think it could be added into the AF shop, you buy it and then you write out whatever you want them to greet you with; Some character's don't fit the greeting option's we have so far. Who thinks this would be a good thing added to the store?

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

15 answers to this question

I'd actually like my waifu to not have a chat box at all. I like having her but that chat box just takes up so much space. If it were just her I don't think I'd have any problems.

• Like 1

I have moved this from Chit Chat to Feedback.

@SAO LILDOOP - it's a nice idea, wouldn't be able to add it as a shop purchase though so it would have to be available for everyone to do based on a field in your profile preferences...

@Imogen - could also look having an option to hide the speech bubble completely. Would that work?

• Like 2

I'd be very happy with that!

I've now added a new option to display just the image!

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to pick what you want your Waifu or Husbando to say?

This is now added, in your Preferences just select CUSTOM, then below there is a text field where you can then input your custom message.

waifu-custom.thumb.png.586660fb20ac1dab83cd163c8c604b35.png

My very unbiased result:

custom-result.jpg.cfd139465019aa7af12b699872b8e6fc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

I've now added a new option to display just the image!

This is now added, in your Preferences just select CUSTOM, then below there is a text field where you can then input your custom message.

[ATTACH=full]32762[/ATTACH]

My very unbiased result:

[ATTACH=full]32763[/ATTACH]

Awesome, thank you so much! Looks great.

Just an additional thought, but what if there was a way to either buy at a shop, or request by completing a goal, say an X amount of total likes where you could change your Waifu/Husbando to a character of your choosing. One thing that's always bothered me about having that character show up, is that the choices I had when signing up, we're all pretty much characters I wouldn't consider as a Waifu. I can't speak for the Husbando's, because I don't know who's there, but odds are good that unless hundreds of characters are added for both options, there will be people who will look at the character choices and not necessarily want any of them. Being able to pick your own, which could either be made as requested by someone who's willing to do it, or by simply taking a screen shot of a character might make the feature more likable for anyone who joins the forum, and doesn't like the options therein.

Just an additional thought, but what if there was a way to either buy at a shop, or request by completing a goal, say an X amount of total likes where you could change your Waifu/Husbando to a character of your choosing. One thing that's always bothered me about having that character show up, is that the choices I had when signing up, we're all pretty much characters I wouldn't consider as a Waifu. I can't speak for the Husbando's, because I don't know who's there, but odds are good that unless hundreds of characters are added for both options, there will be people who will look at the character choices and not necessarily want any of them. Being able to pick your own, which could either be made as requested by someone who's willing to do it, or by simply taking a screen shot of a character might make the feature more likable for anyone who joins the forum, and doesn't like the options therein.

You can have your own made, I have had 3 made so far. You can buy them from the AF shop anda mod will make one for you after you supply them wth a picture.