Any other God of war fans here? (Blood and gore warning)

SAO LILDOOP

Has anyone on this forum played through the entire God of war series? If so, what are your thoughts on the series, what was your favorite part of the games, how did you like the story, did you think it should have played out differently, did you like the gameplay, how do you think God of of war 4 looks, are you hyped?

This thread is basically just to discuss anything and everything God of war related seeing as it is the bet single-player RPG ever in my opinion and God of war 4 is releasing pretty soon.

Feel free to discuss God of war. :)

Also, if anyone could tell me how to place things in spoilers, tghat would be nice, I could put these gifs in them. thx

giphy.gif.ac5dc03d28deaa4069abc1ca60e57728.gif

1340561327906158885.gif.b0284e9aaecd133b3850c6d5900bf44a.gif

giphy.gif.02cb8bad16cc60823b8d31aa99618038.gif

1340561328598566437.gif.1fb9fc3c190c7049e5a762d83c0678ff.gif

Lv3GBJ.gif.5e3fddc2d5db1af667d33c4962b5c3d2.gif

1340464884073993363.gif.f102555ad8385904bb392df6b8bb7f54.gif

59e2179be940a_Kratosfatalityallrightguysthisismyfirstgifit_7f6100_3184964.gif.efd013e57a59a7a78390aad2f4fce567.gif

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Dude, I played 1, 2 and 3, didn't played Ascension for some reason, I don't really feel like playing it to be honest. I played the three first games when I was younger ans when I didn't know how to speak/understand english so I don't remember a lot of the lore, little to nothing but I still like it a lot, would love to play again if I get my hands in a playstation. Looking forward to the new one as well.

• Like 1

Played 1, 2 and 3. And I'll have to correct you here, they are of the "Hack'N Slash" genre with RPG elements. No RPG worths it's genre would only last 6 Hours.

That being said I thoroughly enjoyed the games and am super hyped for 4!

The graphics are just amazing. The detail! And the beard! Oh my!

Have you played Prince Of Persia Trilogy? I recommend that.

• Agree 1

Just a thought, but if you're going to put a warning of graphic content at the start of a thread, it's probably not really good to post it in the initial post where everyone can see it by simply entering this forum.

Anyways, I'm fairly unfamiliar with the games myself. I wasn't allowed to play them as a kid because my Mom wasn't completely convinced at the time that violent video games didn't lead to violent actions, and I for some reason haven't ever gone back and played them. I've seen them played a bit here and there though, so they do interest me. Soon as I have the money and time, I really should really pick them up and try them myself.

• Like 1

I love this series to death! It's brutally satisfying and just quite the fun romp.

It's a tad bit on the repetitious side however...

I have played all except 3 I think???

Hyped for the latest ofc!

The scene with the 'world serpent' was just like, WOW! :o

If you also want to see kratos in a kind of spin off of sorts.

He is featured as a playable character in Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny for the playstaion portable, years back!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I never played it yet any of the games but I have watched my step father play all of them. Sometimes I just watch people play games more than play them myself. ( Lame I know but I like it, to me its relaxing. ) I helped him out a lot as well in the puzzle parts of the games. I can't wait for God of War 4 to come out. I'll prob play that even though I never played any of the other series.. I'll catch up sometime.. Anyone pumped for the new one coming out?

• Like 1