Hi!

Welcome! You and I, we'll get along fine as long as you don't eat Mr.Cake. RyePotatoes was the last person who did it and is not inside my stomach with her computer.

#Don'tEatMr.Cake

#SaveMr.Cake

#IDon'tKnowHowToUseHashtags

#ButI'mTrying

#Bye

#JustDon'tEatMr.Cake

#OneLastHashtag!!

#I'mSeriouslyGoingNow

Hey Dan! Welcome to Anime Forums!

We're a very friendly community, you should have no problems settling in with us :3

Any questions and you may feel free to send me a message :)

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the community, Dan?

I hope you enjoy your time here, as you have been told, everyone is pretty friendly, though we have experienced a few spats.

What anime do you like?

I like all anime though i would say i am not a big fan of pure comedy. Prefer something with plot. Some of my favourites would include Last Exile, Sora no Woto, K-On, Natsume Yuujinchou (Hence Nyanko sensei), Rurouni Kenshin and Detective Conan. Mystery and Music are my favourite genres.

I'm a bit late to this one, but hello and welcome to AF. If you like comedy anime that cam have decent plots, might I suggest Hyakko? It has a mixture of slapstick and funny lines for it's comedy, but it does delve into the dram of it's characters enough to make them interesting for the second half or so. Either way, welcome again, and I hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^

I like all anime though i would say i am not a big fan of pure comedy. Prefer something with plot. Some of my favourites would include Last Exile, Sora no Woto, K-On, Natsume Yuujinchou (Hence Nyanko sensei), Rurouni Kenshin and Detective Conan. Mystery and Music are my favourite genres.

I enjoy both Detective Conan and Rurouni Kerstin myself, though I prefer the manga for the former, and I seem to have a good following for my reviews of that series, and the former I liked up to the Christian arc.

I enjoy both Detective Conan and Rurouni Kerstin myself, though I prefer the manga for the former, and I seem to have a good following for my reviews of that series, and the former I liked up to the Christian arc.

When was the Christian arc. I only watched the anime for Conan but have read all the manga for Rurouni Kenshin.

When was the Christian arc. I only watched the anime for Conan but have read all the manga for Rurouni Kenshin.

Christian arc was anime only for Rurouni Kenshin, and was part of the most hated portion of the series. It happened after Kyoto. I only read the Jinchu arc of the Kerstin manga.

Christian arc was anime only for Rurouni Kenshin, and was part of the most hated portion of the series. It happened after Kyoto. I only read the Jinchu arc of the Kerstin manga.

Oh was it the sibling out for revenge part?