Your preferred place to study?

Optic

Where do you prefer to do your study?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you prefer to do your study?

• At home
    • At my school / University / College
    • At a public Library / other University / other College
    • Group study session at a friend or family member's place
    • On the train / bus

So if you have some study, homework or even a project that needs your undivided attention - where do you prefer to do it?

Lately I've been going to public Libraries and other University Libraries to do study and even work on AF at times because with all the anime merchandise at home and in my room it has become a rather large distraction. @_@ Plus where possible I much prefer to enjoy that anime atmosphere in the evening for relaxation rather than try to use it for work.

How about you?

k-on-graduation.thumb.jpg.248922a1c892b5c8fcf16430723631dc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Not in school, nor do I have extensive studies, but I usually do work stuff at home, especially if I am lucky to get the quiet I need.

I would go to the library, or try to now, but I do not have enough money to get a bus pass, and people keep taking my small bills.

I need to study on my room with a pen and a page of study sheets filled with different colors of highlighters. Like I need to study in a very colorful sheet . :crazy::crazy: (Another weird side) But then that study sanctuary always gets interrupted by my little sister who keeps on going in and out. :angry::angry:

I'm not in classes any more but the public library was pretty much my home when I was in school. Even now if I need a place to do some quiet research it's the first place I think to go. Home is my second choice but there are so many distractions (cats, computer games, various chores)

• Funny 1

What's "Studying"? Is it delicious?

Anyway, I dont really study, seriously. Tho when I wanna read books, I do it in a cafe. The taste and smell of coffee partnered with a good book is absolute heaven.

• Funny 1

For me, it's all about timing. If I need to study for something then I wait until after midnight. Midnight to 5 AM is prime study time for me. I'd like to use the library, but people use it as a day care center here. If it's cool enough (rare) I can usually find a parking lot with an abandoned strip mall that's quieter than my local library. Finding a good place to study can be really hard sometimes.

I love studying at school cause my teachers can teach me stuff really well (you know that I'm a huge liar right?)

Actually my most of my teachers can't explain. I just somehow know my studies (not bragging) I just look at it and I understand everything. I love school because of my BFFs and I get t be the teacher. I guess it's it's me, myself and I...nope! I'm not gonna sing that song! Nope!

At home.

I really dislike a classroom environment, most of the time.

Because the teachers, fail to teach you properly and without judgment.

The students there are beyond annoying.

Home is where the heart is after all.

Study HaHAA Thats a good one.. Oh your serious... up until now I have never studied for anything after school, I was gifted with an amazing ability to pass school with A-C+ Grades without ever studying!! I feel that will change soon but I am pretty lazy I admit its not a good quality... :S

• 2 months later...