I am making a story. Any advice? Also a help needed.

PrestigeTweeker

I had came up with the characters. Set in the world of Graffiti.

DAISUKE ´KITSUNE´ MINAMI(F)

• BLOOD TYPE: ??
  • SIBLINGS: none
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Uses a Fox stylized mask during tagging.And nobody from the group knows anything about her.

HIDEKI ´ZENZEI´ SASAKI(M)

• BLOOD TYPE: AB
  • SIBLINGS: Sister(19) (also in the group)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: A brown belted karatist. Custom colored mask.

KASUMI´ DK22´ SASAKI(F)

• BLOOD TYPE: A-
  • SIBLINGS: Brother (↑↑)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: A gamer addict. JDM-styled stickered mask

AKI´KDDT´ MIZUSHIMA(M)

• BLOOD TYPE: B+
  • SIBLINGS: Cousin(??)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: A gammer addict.The latest addition to the ´band´.Hence the name KDDT=Kaddet.Panda styled mask.

PROBLEMS:

• I don´t know what the plot should be.
  • I need to come up with a name.for the story and the ´band´
  • I need help from you! Make a GOOD tag of the nicks in Graffiti SWAT or Graffiter.Look up tutorials for graffiti, if you don´t know what the s*@t.

Thank you for any advice and help!

-Titan

The aerosol cans are actually filled with drugs, and they spray each other in order to get high. The whole graffiti thing is just a cover up.

PROBLEMS:

• I don´t know what the plot should be.
  • I need to come up with a name.for the story and the ´band´
  • I need help from you! Make a GOOD tag of the nicks in Graffiti SWAT or Graffiter.Look up tutorials for graffiti, if you don´t know what the s*@t.

Thank you for any advice and help!

-Titan

I would like to help, but I cannot. The plot is something that you need to think up yourself, because this is your story, and mostly everything else you say you need help with, except art, is the same deal.

If we come up with the plot for you, it will no longer be your own.

Also, I do see that you have character profiles, but there is nothing that makes the characters that interesting, such as what their relationships are like with each other, what their motivations are that got them into graffiti to begin with, etc.

My first suggestion would be to flesh these characters out more, and take the time to actually study a bit of psychology, especially the basics of the basic, which are the traits and behaviors we humans have.

After that, ask yourself what kind of story you want to write. That is more important than the kind of world it is set in.

I want to read this and potentially help. Wattpad?

I used to share story excerpts over on Wattpad, but kind of fell out of it. There could be some people that help there though.

I would like to help, but I cannot. The plot is something that you need to think up yourself, because this is your story, and mostly everything else you say you need help with, except art, is the same deal.

If we come up with the plot for you, it will no longer be your own.

Also, I do see that you have character profiles, but there is nothing that makes the characters that interesting, such as what their relationships are like with each other, what their motivations are that got them into graffiti to begin with, etc.

My first suggestion would be to flesh these characters out more, and take the time to actually study a bit of psychology, especially the basics of the basic, which are the traits and behaviors we humans have.

After that, ask yourself what kind of story you want to write. That is more important than the kind of world it is set in.

I completely agree. Right now I am working on a short anime script and I have to treat the charcters as if I was talking to my best friend, parents, gf and all that. There's a psychological factor that goes unit how the character thinks and reacts, what makes them unique..figure out all that and you'll have a great stroy. Btw the name of my script is called Yumi Visit Tokyo. Keep imagining and don't stop. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think a good way of coming up with a plot might be just talking with your friends about a bunch of random stuff and you can ask them for some ideas and try and put your ideas and your friends together and try to make a story out of it after that try and keep on changing it around till it sounds really good