In need of good anime!

Hootr

Hi everyone,

Recently I started watching anime, (specifically AoT) and I've been getting seriously addicted haha. So far I've only seen aot and orange, which I both really enjoyed watching.

Skipping to the point, I'm in need of new anime to watch. I don't really know what type of anime I prefer yet, but action and/or romance have been good for me so far. I want to stay away from the longer and older series like one piece or naruto, and I want a good storyline.

Help would be greatly appreciated as I have no idea how I can find really good anime by myself.

P.S. I love getting attached to characters and getting "feels" for them. (Haha)

Cheers, Hootr.

• Like 1

First off, welcome to this place.

If you're looking for good action anime, I'd say My Hero Academia, Hunter x Hunter and World Trigger are some good ones to start with.That last one might be better to put up as a manga though.

As for good romance, you'll definitely want to check out Toradora.

I hope to see you around. :)

It will take too long if I am going to explain why I love each and every series so much, so I won't do that :P But here is the list of shows that got me into anime. I hope you love them as much as I did!

Romance:

- Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (watch this before anything else)

- Toradora

- Sakurasuo no Pet na Kanojo

Action/ Adventure:

- Nantasu no Taizai

- Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Food Anime :D:

- Shokugeki no Souma

There are quite a few I could recommend, but if you like tear jerkers try watching Angel Beats. This is one of my favorites. If you're looking for action try High School DXD or Campione. For mystery maybe Hyouka. These are just a few to get you started.

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic