Guess the Anime..... lol ty Nyanko Sensei

kfar70

Nyanko Sensei this is for you. LOL I never would have thought of turning it into a game.

Well here we go

The premise of this anime is A computer game traps one character inside it while it causes other characters to go into a coma. Our hero gets a special bracelet which helps him to discover what is going on behind the scenes.

Good Luck

If anyone is interested in this game please let me know how often you would like me to change the question.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool we'll do one more for now.

This anime is about a young human who grew up on a broken planet. This boy is the human race's only hope to escape annihilation.

Cool we'll do one more for now.

This anime is about a young human who grew up on a broken planet. This boy is the human race's only hope to escape annihilation.

F*** me uhh attack on titan? I got one for you

400 years frozen awakened to protect/fall in love with a leprechaun

Too easy want a harder one?

Edited by Guest

F*** me uhh attack on titan? I got one for you

400 years frozen awakened to protect/fall in love with a leprechaun

Too easy want a harder one?

yep too easy but try 500 not 400

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?

Five hundred years have passed since the humans went extinct at the hands of the fearsome and mysterious "Beasts." The surviving races now make their homes up on floating islands in the sky, out of reach of all but the most mobile of Beasts and he went missing prier to humans extinction

Sorry not attack on Titan...... need another clue?

The human child is one with another. He is the holder of a nodoss stone.

Edited by Guest

yep too easy but try 500 not 400

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?

Five hundred years have passed since the humans went extinct at the hands of the fearsome and mysterious "Beasts." The surviving races now make their homes up on floating islands in the sky, out of reach of all but the most mobile of Beasts and he went missing prier to humans extinction

I may have got off to trick you however if you need something harder try this

Bra's Panty's false brother hero with no magic

Sorry not attack on Titan...... need another clue?

The human child is one with another. He is the holder of a nodoss stone.

I never seen this anime maybe ehhh I WANT TO USE GOOGLE

Time for an easy one.......

The premise: A young girl who is different from her mother and older sister just transferred into a new school where the student council forces her to join the elective she is trying to run from.

Time for an easy one.......

The premise: A young girl who is different from her mother and older sister just transferred into a new school where the student council forces her to join the elective she is trying to run from.

Uhhh nope never seen it... ANSWER

Girls und Panzer

Okay I have one for you

2 past lives with important girls sister and bride? Dragon taking it all away... Holy Swordsmen

Write!

Everything began with water.

Everything will return to water.

There for water is life and death.

The birthing mother and the swallowing snake.

Everything flows. Not even time itself can escape.

Like a boat at the mercy of a mighty river, all are swallowed in the end.

Oh, heartless nature of transience.

Yet I will love the heartlessness and transience deeply.

I have long forgotten my mother’s face.

My body will become a snake with its mouth wide open, and level everything.

Insatiable, endless emptiness.

Endless pleasure, never stagnating.

All things must flow, back into my stomach.

Seiken Tsukai No World Break....... Now and forever I will remember those who take from me till the end of time. LOL I was watching tthis one as I read the question.

Premise: A young man, a delinquent, the object of desire of many of the girls from his school. He was a basketball player until injured. His best friend was on the soccer team until he was kicked off, and the girl he loves has a mysterious illness no one can figure out.

A girl I don’t know…She isn’t talking to me…She’s probably talking to someone in her heart.

Do you like this school? I like this school very, very much. But everything keep changing. All the fun and happy things are changing. But even so, are you still able to like this place?

Isn’t it fine as long as you find it? Isn’t it fine as long as you find the next fun and happy moments again?

I hate this town. It’s too filled with memories I’d rather forget. I go to school every day, hang out with my friends, and then go home. There’s no place I’d rather not go ever again. I wonder if anything will ever change? Will that day ever come?

Premise: A young man, a delinquent, the object of desire of many of the girls from his school. He was a basketball player until injured. His best friend was on the soccer team until he was kicked off, and the girl he loves has a mysterious illness no one can figure out.

A girl I don’t know…She isn’t talking to me…She’s probably talking to someone in her heart.

Do you like this school? I like this school very, very much. But everything keep changing. All the fun and happy things are changing. But even so, are you still able to like this place?

Isn’t it fine as long as you find it? Isn’t it fine as long as you find the next fun and happy moments again?

I hate this town. It’s too filled with memories I’d rather forget. I go to school every day, hang out with my friends, and then go home. There’s no place I’d rather not go ever again. I wonder if anything will ever change? Will that day ever come?

Clannad

Try this...

Premise: Brother and sister the best in games...

10 pledges.... Games decide all....

If its to easy I can go harder...

Edited by Guest

Ok level 2

:

Premise

Boys father is trying to get his son to inherit candy shop so gets backup to help him..

Purple hair and candy obsessed pro

Son wants to make manga instead tho...

Premise: A young energy conservant highschool boy gets tricked by his sister into joining her old club at school. Once there he meets a young lady whose curiosity constantly has him solving mysteries.

[spoiler=Title]Hyouka

Level 3

Premise: Evil being kicked out of the land he once ruled to only work at a Mc******* and to have been fallowed by a knight out to kill him for his evil deeds... With almost no magic he has to live with his servant slowly building up...

Devil is a Part Timer

premise: boy is sent to a dark place, and makes it out with the help of a girl who seeks her lost memories, only to be thrown into an adventure where he learns more about the girls past and his own.

Rave Master

Premise: The world is thrown into chaos when the Katjvarna empire takes arms against the Republic of Kioka. Our hero, detests war but ultimately has no choice but to become a High Grade Military Officer to defend his land. No one could have ever imagined that this lazy womanizer would eventually become the hero everyone needed.