kfar70

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Didn't realize this existed.......

I'll try one hopefully people see it. Lets see nya~

Two children (one boy one girl) fly airships and during a race get themselves involved with a war. (If its hard ill add another clue later).

last exile !

well what you expect ?

Repost of my last clue.... sorry it's been a while been busy with work then caught Bronchitis.......Premise: The world is thrown into chaos when the Katjvarna empire takes arms against the Republic of Kioka. Our hero, detests war but ultimately has no choice but to become a High Grade Military Officer dedto defend his land. No one could have ever imagined that this lazy womanizer would eventually become the hero everyone needed: I'll check back in a few hours if no one guesses by then I will give the answer

Repost of my last clue.... sorry it's been a while been busy with work then caught Bronchitis.......Premise: The world is thrown into chaos when the Katjvarna empire takes arms against the Republic of Kioka. Our hero, detests war but ultimately has no choice but to become a High Grade Military Officer dedto defend his land. No one could have ever imagined that this lazy womanizer would eventually become the hero everyone needed: I'll check back in a few hours if no one guesses by then I will give the answer

no choice ?

I thought Iktas fate was sealed at the beginning trying to assist Yatorishinoin his way and ended up saving Chamille

LOL I agree have you read the manga. I seriously hope they continue this one. Figured it was time to push the issue since I posted the question on August first.

Edited by Guest

Here's an easy one for all anime buffs........

Premise:

Japan, 1988. An explosion caused by a young boy with psychic powers tears through the city of Tokyo and ignites the fuse that leads to World War III. In order to prevent any further destruction, he is captured and taken into custody, never to be heard from again. Now, in the year 2019, a restored version of the city known as Neo-Tokyo—an area rife with gang violence and terrorism against the current government—stands in its place. Here, Shoutarou Kaneda leads "the Capsules," a group of misfits known for riding large, custom motorcycles and being in constant conflict with their rivals "the Clowns."

During one of these battles, Shoutarou's best friend Tetsuo Shima is caught up in an accident with an esper who finds himself in the streets of Tokyo after escaping confinement from a government institution. Through this encounter, Tetsuo begins to develop his own mysterious abilities, as the government seeks to quarantine this latest psychic in a desperate attempt to prevent him from unleashing the destructive power that could once again bring the city to its knees.

Edited by Guest

Akira is correct. However I am not sure about yours lol not used to getting stumped when it comes to anime

Um...I didn't get a question. So maybe I'll ask one?

Since I watch too much romance, I'll give one about romance and one about anything I choose.:) (FYI I might choose romance again, so be careful.)

1) The anime is about a girl who gets homeless due to her father running away and leaving all his debt to her. She sits alone in a park where she "Saves" a man named Mikage, who is a shrine owner and gives it to the girl. There, the girl meets a handsome dude with fox ears and a fox's tail, who swears to become her familiar and protect her.

The plot's too big, so I'm just writing the beginning part of season 1. On to the next one.

2) There's a guy who suffers from poop grades, bullying, negative emotions etc. So one day a robot comes to help him. The robot has a pocket where he stores all of his "gadgets". The typical story consists of the robot giving the guy gadgets and in the end the guy gets in trouble.

This one would be easy if you watch kid's anime. This was the first anime I ever watched lol.

Edited by Guest