Guess the Anime..... lol ty Nyanko Sensei

kfar70

I am just kidding its quite hard. Ill leave it hanging for others to try. But ill do a different one in the mean time.

A guy comes to Tokyo to study to get into uni. Ends up looking after a robotic human-like girl. (I believe this is easy enough without too many clues)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres another why not -

Guy rescues princess who loses her memories. Travels across dimensions with the princess and three other companions recovering those memories.

One of my favourite romances along side Aishiteruze Baby!

Um...Amnesia? I guess? Cause the story-line sounded a lot like the anime Amnesia. Oh wait. I got it. I've been obsessing too much over Amnesia that's why I never looked at the other anime. Is it Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle? But I'll admit, the plot sounded a lot like Amnesia. BTW check Amnesia out too senpai. Nya~

Sorry all guess I should have added some rules to the game such as one question at a time lol

also as I showed on one of my earlier posts if no one guesses the anime in a couple of days please reveal the answer

Thank You

Edited by Guest

Ok for my first one since its been about 2/3 days and nobody answered it. The on about the warrior on mars constantly hunted down. Has a robot companion. The anime is Avenger (no S on the end). And amnesia isn't correct AniMeFReaK

Nyako Sensei-san!! I did say Tsubasa: Resorvoir Chronicle!!

Premise: Our hero is the unluckiest guy on earth. He ends up making a phone call and accidentally getting divine help in the form of a new roommate and romantic interest.

Okay. So here's one (actually two). This one (or these ones) should be obvious. FYI I'm only gonna question about reverse harems or romances.

1) Our heroine is the daughter of a Shinto shrine. One day she finds a magical sword which transports her to a different world where a Greek god makes her attend a school with other handsome gods.

These are all the clues I'm gonna give, cause I can't think of more to say.

The following one's one of the latest ones I watched.

2) Our heroine has no interest in anything but studying. One day our heroine makes a vicious boy who got suspended on the first day of school come back to class. The guy immediately greets her as a friend and a new relationship starts. He declares his love to her, but our heroine takes much more time to accept her feeling towards the guy.

Too much clue. I'll give the correct answer when I can lol.

1) Our heroine is the daughter of a Shinto shrine. One day she finds a magical sword which transports her to a different world where a Greek god makes her attend a school with other handsome gods.

Kamigami no Asobi :P

*experienced a period in life where she got stuck with reverse harems*

• Agree 1

Kamigami no Asobi :P

*experienced a period in life where she got stuck with reverse harems*

You got it kamisama!!! YAY!!! Now, who can guess no. 2? I'll make another one meanwhile.

The heroine wakes up on the morning of August 1st and discovers that she has no memories from the past. A kid appears in front of her and introduces himself as a spirit. The heroine struggles to regain her memories under the guidance of the spirit.

This one should be super easy if you guys know me well and know which anime I'm obsessing over now.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Oh wait. There's a number two!

2) Our heroine, a seemingly normal school girl suddenly finds herself become entangled in a conflict between devils and vampires at her school, both sides believing she is the last remaining key to discovering the location of a magical book (I'm not gonna say the name) that will give mastery over the world to whichever side obtains first.

• 5 months later...
On Thursday, September 07, 2017 at 9:58 AM, kfar70 said:

Premise: Our hero is the unluckiest guy on earth. He ends up making a phone call and accidentally getting divine help in the form of a new roommate and romantic interest.

From a while back but unanswered. Ah! My Goddess 

Premise:  Upon returning from a training exercise on the newest ship in the fleet, the cadets find their home has been conquered. Ignoring the enemy to stand down, they choose to flee, financially supporting themselves by inviting a reality TV news crew to film them as they  begin to mount a resistance.