Need help finding anime? Ask here!

Greeneyes

Thanks for your efforts, I already found. This is Anastasia Nasuhara from Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!

23333wall.thumb.jpg.38e9d2b6fd9eb8e361548ed42b182705.jpg

I am sorry I could not find it.....

085ba4f984ed3794ba26d6500cd697f6d2084881_hq.jpg.5c19d80f53a252ce6428458201ff20eb.jpg

Blonde hair I should have figured the creator recolored the characters.....

I need help finding a vampire-romance/ demon-romance anime that has been release after 2010 please!

All the anime fit your criteria don't worry..

Seven deadly sins 24 Ep. Lacking in romance but the mc and girl grow tighter as they reach her goal!

Seraph of the end 24 Ep. I cant remember much since I stopped watching it at the time I was way to into OP anime...

The devil is a part timer 13 Ep. Romance again lacking but you can tell them growing closer and helping each other but not as much can happen in 13 Ep.

World break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman 12 Ep. He is supposed to be technically some kind of demon king and holy swordsmen ehh I will let you figure it out but the romance is in his past lives "lovers" in the life..

Dance in the vampire Bund 12 Ep. Has some anime leader basically using the businesses they control to make the government decide to allow them to live among people and the romance is the leader and some the mc Akira finding out how deep there bonds run...

If you want anymore I will be glad to help you out!

Been searching for over twelve years!

Background:

When I was around 10-12years old(04-06), I saw a scene from an anime. Because it was so violent for little me, I switched away pretty quickly.

But because of my curious nature, I tried to find out what its title was, by then it was finished.

Ever since then, I have given several attempt to finding it, but not even coming close to solving the mystery anime.

I started to watch anime and read manga about a year ago, and after that, I´ve tried to find the lost anime several more times.

Because I can only remember one scene, I believe it will be difficult, but I´ll guess I´ll have a go here!

Scene:

A naked woman is sleeping in what I assume was a armored train carriage. Suddenly a group of soldiers attack the train. The woman wakes up, moves to a large stationary gun, and begin to shoot at the soldiers while trying to cover her naked body with a blanket/fur.

Setting:

The guns looked old, and the train looked like a steam locomotive. The woman had a very high society and classy look, but also had deadly vibe, like a secret agent or something. I would say the movie/series took place late 1800 to 1945 if I were to place it in a period based on the aesthetics.

Well, that´s what I´ve got.

The genre, type of anime, or anything for that matter could be different. The only thing I know for sure is this one scene.

To anyone who replies, thank you so much!

It´s been a long and lonely search, and a simple reply helps a lot in this search that has laster over half of my life.

Been searching for over twelve years!

Background:

When I was around 10-12years old(04-06), I saw a scene from an anime. Because it was so violent for little me, I switched away pretty quickly.

But because of my curious nature, I tried to find out what its title was, by then it was finished.

Ever since then, I have given several attempt to finding it, but not even coming close to solving the mystery anime.

I started to watch anime and read manga about a year ago, and after that, I´ve tried to find the lost anime several more times.

Because I can only remember one scene, I believe it will be difficult, but I´ll guess I´ll have a go here!

Scene:

A naked woman is sleeping in what I assume was a armored train carriage. Suddenly a group of soldiers attack the train. The woman wakes up, moves to a large stationary gun, and begin to shoot at the soldiers while trying to cover her naked body with a blanket/fur.

Setting:

The guns looked old, and the train looked like a steam locomotive. The woman had a very high society and classy look, but also had deadly vibe, like a secret agent or something. I would say the movie/series took place late 1800 to 1945 if I were to place it in a period based on the aesthetics.

Well, that´s what I´ve got.

The genre, type of anime, or anything for that matter could be different. The only thing I know for sure is this one scene.

To anyone who replies, thank you so much!

It´s been a long and lonely search, and a simple reply helps a lot in this search that has laster over half of my life.

So is it possible you could find me a picture that looks like "armored train carriage" online?

• Like 1

So is it possible you could find me a picture that looks like "armored train carriage" online?

yeah sure!

I´m pretty sure it looked something like this.

Thank´s for replying by the way :)

57203b904481aee909f122e23868391a.thumb.jpg.27eadf3ef5714cfcaff5b219f81912c3.jpg

I would like a good 24 episode series, one thats not moe, one that is not well known. I don't have an animelist that I can link sorry. I would like something that makes me think, surprises me, and perhaps makes me laugh every now and then. I am into social sciences and psychology, yet I also enjoy the philosophy of words and art. Throw me your best-hidden gems.

I appreciate the effort.

Well umm let me see.... 24 Ep. thats difficult

This is what I found Please Enjoy!

Ghost Hunt Fits great Enjoy this one!

Code geass

Death Parade 12 Ep. But I think you will like it anyway

Death note I think you seen this before but who know?

Guilty crown

Hellsing

Kaze no stigma

Another

The Future Diary Less funny

We Without Wings 12 Ep. Try it will make you think I think

• Like 1

Code geass

Guilty crown

Hellsing

Kaze no stigma

Another

I have already seen these, I have heard of Ghost Hunt, its on my planned to watch. I have not heard of We Without Wings however, I probably won't venture into that area because its both Harem and Ecchi, not really in my ball park. I have forgotten about Ghost Hunt though, I will consider checking it out. You're going to have to go a bit more "unknown" than death note and death parade though haha, I have seen a lot of Anime too :).

If you feel up to a challenge I would appreciate more suggestions if you think of anything, I mean if you add action to that list it might make it easier?

On another note I would like to suggest an Anime to you, its name is: Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru. Worth checking out if you haven't already, its reasonably unknown to the community but its fantastic as a show.

Code geass

Guilty crown

Hellsing

Kaze no stigma

Another

I have already seen these, I have heard of Ghost Hunt, its on my planned to watch. I have not heard of We Without Wings however, I probably won't venture into that area because its both Harem and Ecchi, not really in my ball park. I have forgotten about Ghost Hunt though, I will consider checking it out. You're going to have to go a bit more "unknown" than death note and death parade though haha, I have seen a lot of Anime too :).

If you feel up to a challenge I would appreciate more suggestions if you think of anything, I mean if you add action to that list it might make it easier?

On another note I would like to suggest an Anime to you, its name is: Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru. Worth checking out if you haven't already, its reasonably unknown to the community but its fantastic as a show.

:meh: My rule is to give u at least FIVE so i wont stop!

• Like 1

I need help finding a vampire-romance/ demon-romance anime that has been release after 2010 please!

I tend to like these types of anime too and there doesn't seem to be a grate deal of this out there , ill see mt lisy later of what ive watched and post a few of these to see if theres any you haven't seen yet

one to mind atm a romancey type vampire type be Karin , and suppose you've seen rosario + vampire

Hello, please help me find out what anime this chan is.

[ATTACH=full]32830[/ATTACH]

source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EbX7JdcHa0

0:52

ok this was an AMV (anime music video) for Akross con 2013 to understand more about Akross and the rule (2013) http://akross.ru/index.cgi?sec=contest;id=306;l=e

they have to list there source from where it all comes and Centurione lists the video

Various [ Durarara!!, Guilty Crown, Mawaru Penguindrum, Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, Eden of the East, Hyouka, Sankarea, Deadman Wonderland, Shingeki no Kyojin, Vampire Knight Guilty, Nekomonogatari, High School DxD, Mirai Nikki, Fate/Zero, Another, Rosario to Vampire, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Ef - a tale of melodies, Zetsuen no Tempest, Inu x Boku SS, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Nisemonogatari ]

and audio Blue Foundation - Bonfires

she reminds me of one of the girls in Inu x Boku SS but I wouldn't say for sure and as ive only watched about half this list I can only rule out a few rather than say for sure which she is from

ok this was an AMV (anime music video) for Akross con 2013 to understand more about Akross and the rule (2013) http://akross.ru/index.cgi?sec=contest;id=306;l=e

they have to list there source from where it all comes and Centurione lists the video

Various [ Durarara!!, Guilty Crown, Mawaru Penguindrum, Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, Eden of the East, Hyouka, Sankarea, Deadman Wonderland, Shingeki no Kyojin, Vampire Knight Guilty, Nekomonogatari, High School DxD, Mirai Nikki, Fate/Zero, Another, Rosario to Vampire, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Ef - a tale of melodies, Zetsuen no Tempest, Inu x Boku SS, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Nisemonogatari ]

and audio Blue Foundation - Bonfires

she reminds me of one of the girls in Inu x Boku SS but I wouldn't say for sure and as ive only watched about half this list I can only rule out a few rather than say for sure which she is from

Yep. I have seen Rosario+Vampire but I'd prefer reverse harem, since I'm a girl.

• Like 1

Yep. I have seen Rosario+Vampire but I'd prefer reverse harem, since I'm a girl.

ok its not vampire or demonic and was produced in 2009 but have you seen Shikabane Hime: Kuro (Corpse Princess: Kuro) from memory it has no harem and also from memory (to me) it had romance (kinda) but an Action, Horror anime

maybe Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn) I completed this and remember enjoying it Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo again its not vampire or demonic produced 2014

I got side tracked on this one as it seemed to (to me at the time) repeat in each episode but maybe Dance with Devils its vampire and demonic and reverse harem produced 2015 Demons, Harem, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural

or Diabolik Lovers this one I lost interest fast and cant remember why tbh its another reverse harem from 2013 . Harem, School, Shoujo, Vampire

one ill thro in any way is Wolf Children from 2012 wasn't a romance but there was romance in it Slice of Life, Fantasy

• Like 1

I'd be glad to get suggestions on historical anime. One that's mature in tone, with like-able characters, plot that's interesting throughout, good music and great setting. Examples would be Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Seirei no Moribito.

Pacing and characters are the most important aspects for me.

On a side note, I believe this is a historical anime too, but, is Akatsuki no Yona good?

ok its not vampire or demonic and was produced in 2009 but have you seen Shikabane Hime: Kuro (Corpse Princess: Kuro) from memory it has no harem and also from memory (to me) it had romance (kinda) but an Action, Horror anime

maybe Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn) I completed this and remember enjoying it Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo again its not vampire or demonic produced 2014

I got side tracked on this one as it seemed to (to me at the time) repeat in each episode but maybe Dance with Devils its vampire and demonic and reverse harem produced 2015 Demons, Harem, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural

or Diabolik Lovers this one I lost interest fast and cant remember why tbh its another reverse harem from 2013 . Harem, School, Shoujo, Vampire

one ill thro in any way is Wolf Children from 2012 wasn't a romance but there was romance in it Slice of Life, Fantasy

I watched Dance With Devils and Diabolik Lovers already (I just LOVE Rejet!! I want a Season 3 for DiaLovers and a Season 2 for Dance With Devils. But my wish is never gonna come true:'(...) and I kinda liked them. Except that I didn't understand the DiaLovers More Blood ending:/ If you understand it, would you mind explaining it to me? Thanks in advance!:)

• Like 1

I need anime smilar to Ai Yori Aoshi, since I loved the anime very much^_^

Love Hina

Chobits

Plastic Memories

Suzuka

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Kanon (2006)

simular but a kinda male type harem thing going on

Aa! Megami-sama!

Clannad

Shuffle!

• Agree 1

I'd be glad to get suggestions on historical anime. One that's mature in tone, with like-able characters, plot that's interesting throughout, good music and great setting. Examples would be Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Seirei no Moribito.

Pacing and characters are the most important aspects for me.

On a side note, I believe this is a historical anime too, but, is Akatsuki no Yona good?

Akatsuki no Yona

have you seen

Rokka no Yuusha

Inuyasha

Seirei no Moribito

or

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

have you seen

Arslan Senki

Pumpkin Scissors

or

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Trailer

Seirei no Moribito

maybe

Spice and wolf

Shigurui

Ruroni Kenshin

or

Sengoku Basara

Thank you very much^_^

heads up tho on Plastic Memories tho

it ends a little sadly but i kinda feel in a good way and it preps you for it

still well worth watching and i loved it

• Like 1

Senpai, I need an anime similar to the anime Amnesia.

Here's a list of all the anime I have watched:

• Amnesia
  • Diabolik Lovers
  • Brothers Conflict
  • Uta No Prince-sama!
  • Kaichou Wa Maid Sama!!
  • My Little Monster
  • Kamigami No Asobi
  • Dance With Devils

• Kamisama Hajimemashita

FYI these are the list of the few romance and reverse harem anime I liked.