Need help finding anime? Ask here!

Greeneyes

Senpai, I need an anime similar to the anime Amnesia.

Here's a list of all the anime I have watched:

• Amnesia
  • Diabolik Lovers
  • Brothers Conflict
  • Uta No Prince-sama!
  • Kaichou Wa Maid Sama!!
  • My Little Monster
  • Kamigami No Asobi
  • Dance With Devils

• Kamisama Hajimemashita

FYI these are the list of the few romance and reverse harem anime I liked.

have I suggested or have you seen

Dance in the Vampire Bund

Genres: Action, Supernatural, Vampire, Werewolf

no harem bit of blood n gore tho and to me a romance

23561.jpg

https://myanimelist.net/anime/6747/Dance_in_the_Vampire_Bund/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZCx4UscEWY

23561.jpg.9d14b6c33f98a1691e29b473e920db45.jpg

Akatsuki no Yona

have you seen

Rokka no Yuusha

Inuyasha

Seirei no Moribito

or

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

have you seen

Arslan Senki

Pumpkin Scissors

or

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Trailer

Seirei no Moribito

maybe

Spice and wolf

Shigurui

Ruroni Kenshin

or

Sengoku Basara

I have seen Rurouni Kenshin, Seirei no Moribito and Magi. All three are excellent(with Magi being my favourite of the three), but, thank you for the recommendations.

• Like 1

I have seen Rurouni Kenshin, Seirei no Moribito and Magi. All three are excellent(with Magi being my favourite of the three), but, thank you for the recommendations.

then maybe

Samurai Deeper Kyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9qgch-ivYg

Mukou Hadan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyZLOYAbp4w

Ryō

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMVo3YcwR1E

Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPltEYNuXR8

Are you the hero we all need?

Maybe you have an idea about an anime that has the MC as a lone wolf type that fights alone but is very strong, kind of like Bleach.

Maybe some kind of love story and a small group of friends he defends.

I have seen animes like "One Punch Man"; "Berserk" and "Naruto" already, and looking for something else to grab my attention.

I have also seen a great number of animes and it seems to be getting harder to find great shows that I have not already seen.

Thanks for any help <3

Are you the hero we all need?

Maybe you have an idea about an anime that has the MC as a lone wolf type that fights alone but is very strong, kind of like Bleach.

Maybe some kind of love story and a small group of friends he defends.

I have seen animes like "One Punch Man"; "Berserk" and "Naruto" already, and looking for something else to grab my attention.

I have also seen a great number of animes and it seems to be getting harder to find great shows that I have not already seen.

Thanks for any help <3

is this being ask to me or the threads op >

ill take a stab it me and have a go but as you state "it seems to be getting harder to find great shows that I have not already seen"

now this will be over the place as ill thro some in to other anime as I see you likes Angle Beats too

so to try and suggest kind of love story and a small group of friends he defends kind of like Bleach or Angle Beats and id I can add an MC as a lone wolf type that fights alone but is very strong

and in no particular order

have you seen

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8fvwC5xVGg

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (Sunday Without God)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_9qZOHEZwA

Grisaia no Kajitsu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wxcds3PzJw

Ushio to Tora

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVKaGz4brk

Shakugan no Shana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xjuDCiB2A

Busou Renkin

Shigofumi

EF - A Tale of Memories and second season ef: A Tale of Melodies that help intie first and both are more of love stories and following their lives and their pasts

I hope there is something here that may help fill your situation ore to help us refine more

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help finding another anime to watch, The MC is transported to another world, or even where a future solider is transported back in time/ another world. Please no animes where the MC is a creep towards females or at least not a massive creep like Highschool DXD. Most animes like SAO and .hack I have already seen and others around that area of video game types too. Thanks :P

Hi I'm looking for an anime with genuine, funny comedy but also with a more serious plot or mood, kinda like Your Lie in April

Might of already seen it but One Punch man is pretty darn funny on the grounds that hes just so strong, but also I liked Blood Lads humor and

Hataraku Maou-sama! (Devil Part Timer) just to name a quick few. oh and you cant go wrong with Highschool DXD, its pervy though but stupid funny.

Edited by Guest

i was wondering if you new any good animes with lots of action and drama. Animes ive liked so far are FMAB, fairytail, sao.

Check out the Fate series, i like the Fate/Stay Night season the most. The fighting in the anime is amazing and so worth a watch.

I can't think of the name of an anime, even though I think it should be obvious. What I remember about it, was that it was a mech anime, where the pilot was somewhat reluctant to ride his mech that I can't remember the name of which would really help. In one episode I remember he was fighting at an airstrip and some other minor characters started livestreaming it before the government cut them off. It was at the end of that fight that one of the enemy characters was revealed to be someone who looked human that another whose name I again can't remember knew. I know there were these large towers that played an important role but I can't remember what they were called. I want to say the anime was pretty recent though, within the last year and a half for sure.

• Like 1

I can't think of the name of an anime, even though I think it should be obvious. What I remember about it, was that it was a mech anime, where the pilot was somewhat reluctant to ride his mech that I can't remember the name of which would really help. In one episode I remember he was fighting at an airstrip and some other minor characters started livestreaming it before the government cut them off. It was at the end of that fight that one of the enemy characters was revealed to be someone who looked human that another whose name I again can't remember knew. I know there were these large towers that played an important role but I can't remember what they were called. I want to say the anime was pretty recent though, within the last year and a half for sure.

That sounds a lot like ( Kuromukuro ) I loved that anime!

• Like 1

That sounds a lot like ( Kuromukuro ) I loved that anime!

That's actually not it, which makes me think I might be mixing shows up in my head. I did forget about that one though and I actually do want to catch up so thank you for that. The one I'm thinking about, might have started up with a believed to be successful assassination attempt of a character who was a princess and I think she came from a group of humans who moved to Mars and now she's being helped by another human while trying to hide her identity. If I remember correctly, the students who are the main characters were watching a parade when the assassination attempt happened. They were also at one point fighting a guy who could use fog to make himself harder to hit, and after he eventually lost he was killed by his subordinate who has a thing for the princess character. That's really all I can remember.

I've actually watched that anime before but I didn't like it that much

Well if you dont like Fate then you might like these anime, "Mirai Nikki" ; "Busou Renkin" and also the anime I said before above " Kuromukuro". or if you're into a little bit more of a comedy you could check our "Sekirei" although that series was never finish, but still a great show.

Well if you dont like Fate then you might like these anime, "Mirai Nikki" ; "Busou Renkin" and also the anime I said before above " Kuromukuro". or if you're into a little bit more of a comedy you could check our "Sekirei" although that series was never finish, but still a great show.

Ok I'll give those a try, thanks(y)

I need a list of anime that involves a dark-ish green haired anime girl with glasses I watched something like this but can't seem to remember what it was, watched a very long time ago just to appear in my head and makes me curious. Not in any rush. Probably an older anime.

Thank goodness someone out there is kind enough to help with these situations. I was watching an old video on youtube that plays music while showing pictures on the screen. Most of them were anime pictures, and one appeared on the video and I thought it looked like a fun anime. However, I don't know what the name is or what it is about... I apologize for the text as well as the low quality.59e217af14a5f_2017-09-20(2).thumb.png.c870e6578d394589bda4c28f9a552673.png

Need help going insane: anyone know the name of the anime series about a world where people went to school to become magic knights to battle a demon lord. The protagonist is one of the knights who now works at an electronic store because the demon lord was defeated and there is no more need for knights. The demon lords daughter comes to work at the store because she doesn't want her fathers old job. the two end up as room mates and fall in love but the series ends when she is forced to take up the demonic power and he has to save her by reminding her she actual likes working at the store. It's called something like: I was supposed to be a knight but now a work in a store. Help please.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help going insane: anyone know the name of the anime series about a world where people went to school to become magic knights to battle a demon lord. The protagonist is one of the knights who now works at an electronic store because the demon lord was defeated and there is no more need for knights. The demon lords daughter comes to work at the store because she doesn't want her fathers old job. the two end up as room mates and fall in love but the series ends when she is forced to take up the demonic power and he has to save her by reminding her she actual likes working at the store. It's called something like: I was supposed to be a knight but now a work in a store. Help please.

Idk if you found it yet but i haven't been on lately and haven't responded to this thread but its called:

I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job.

• Agree 1