Need help finding anime? Ask here!

Greeneyes

I need a list of anime that involves a dark-ish green haired anime girl with glasses I watched something like this but can't seem to remember what it was, watched a very long time ago just to appear in my head and makes me curious. Not in any rush. Probably an older anime.

One of these look familiar?

23d8bd80ef84ab033999ffbf494c3d26b1da53bf_hq.jpg.5cf8ec7bc87088b8600ece87a2975fc6.jpg

75efb078ffb6d90abd6073db5ddb3e35bb83073a_hq.gif.0f2081d30b5bd3f9dfb7d9686a88d1db.gif

Code-Geass-Cc-Girl-Glasses-Look-Anime-Cute-Girl-Wallpaper-SHt541.thumb.jpg.9e02530fe06f61a94b455e7274921731.jpg

Hey GreenEyes I feel I may have a tough one for you.

I wish I could be more detailed about the anime but all I remember from it was one episode where this young boy was traveling between planets and meets this girl and her two cats and they spent time together and made some plan but then the boy and his companion (adult male, cant remember their relationship) had to do a space battle with a three "manned" team and won but the boy never figured out that it was the girl and her two cats that they were fighting. So he went to the meeting place and of course she never showed up, so he moves on to the next area.

This is all i can remember from it. I was a kid when I watched it in the early 2000's. Your a gods if you can figure this one out!

I need some help finding another anime to watch, The MC is transported to another world, or even where a future solider is transported back in time/ another world. Please no animes where the MC is a creep towards females or at least not a massive creep like Highschool DXD. Most animes like SAO and .hack I have already seen and others around that area of video game types too. Thanks :P

Hmmm... Note Particularly any anime I would recommend beyond

(It sounds like you are looking for an action like anime with that gimmick)

RECOMMENDED: I'm sure you've seen these but:

1) Konosuba (A comedy adventure anime) The main character is a bit of a loser and has perverted tendencies but it is not the main focus.

2) Re: Zero (A serious anime) The main character is a dork and can be a bit frustrating to watch but the anime is super good.

3) No Game, NO Life (Comedy thriller) It is also perverted but it is interesting as most of the perversion is very well disguised, while it has a little sister obsessed with the big brother, those feelings are never returned and often disuaded by the big brother. The fan service exists obviously but I don't find it to be on high school dxd but that might be me.

4) The World God Only Knows (Comedy Romance)- Might not be transported to another world or rather a world is transported to the main character. Probably not what you are looking for as it has no real action.

5) Overlord - Definitely a good anime to watch, has a perverted succubus but not a perverted main character.

NOT RECOMMENDED:

1)There's Gate but that anime wasn't particularly good, probably follows more of fan service than actual story... beyond having some interesting factors. Wouldn't say the main character is a pervert but perverted things happen to him

2) Log Horizon - I;m sure you've seen it so let's skip over it.

I think that is all that has come to mind really concerning the topic. It was really big a year or so ago but kinda died off after that really quickly.

Hey GreenEyes I feel I may have a tough one for you.

I wish I could be more detailed about the anime but all I remember from it was one episode where this young boy was traveling between planets and meets this girl and her two cats and they spent time together and made some plan but then the boy and his companion (adult male, cant remember their relationship) had to do a space battle with a three "manned" team and won but the boy never figured out that it was the girl and her two cats that they were fighting. So he went to the meeting place and of course she never showed up, so he moves on to the next area.

This is all i can remember from it. I was a kid when I watched it in the early 2000's. Your a gods if you can figure this one out!

So a few questions:

Was it a serious tone/feel?

Was it hand to hand combat?

Any magic involved?

Did they have space suites or was it a space looking background or something?

Any detail about it, color of hair, cats cartoony looking, girls hair? anything

• Agree 1

So a few questions:

Was it a serious tone/feel?

Was it hand to hand combat?

Any magic involved?

Did they have space suites or was it a space looking background or something?

Any detail about it, color of hair, cats cartoony looking, girls hair? anything

It was a pretty serious anime, tone was in between cowboy bebop and ghost in the shell. there wasn't magic just si-fi. the fighting was in space using there space craft similar to cowboy bebop. the artwork was also realistic, the cats weren't cartoony, however, when they were in their individual space craft they had a translator so humans could understand them. It was a darker color theme but I can't really remember to much about what anyone looked like. I do remember that the boy would walk with his hands crossed behind his head, kinda like how naruto does sometimes.

tyXi5PK.jpg.19a76b0d041678f96065b26d94866e30.jpg

It was a pretty serious anime, tone was in between cowboy bebop and ghost in the shell. there wasn't magic just si-fi. the fighting was in space using there space craft similar to cowboy bebop. the artwork was also realistic, the cats weren't cartoony, however, when they were in their individual space craft they had a translator so humans could understand them. It was a darker color theme but I can't really remember to much about what anyone looked like. I do remember that the boy would walk with his hands crossed behind his head, kinda like how naruto does sometimes.

[ATTACH=full]33125[/ATTACH]

Any of these look familiar or similar?

earlfairy3-4.jpg.cb22ca564201c432b02a12cb111299bd.jpg

18360.jpg.d33d543d183c4800748e4ffe458e164e.jpg

10435.jpg.9ecd901781c2cb71a393cdf2caa1566a.jpg

I just joined and am interested in getting into anime. I have no knowledge or experience minus a vampire hunter D which I watched 10yrs ago (which a little too much gore) Castlevania (just watched on Netflix and thought was pretty good) and cowboy beebop.........which made me join this site....best show yet...... I like Epic space battles and anything related to futuristic ideas. Not a huge fan of tons of blood and gore. thanks in advance!!

try knights of sidonia its also on Netflix and space orientated

I'm at work atm on smart phone and if i remember ill try to add a few more titles when i get home

ok cool, I checked it out and its pretty good. I will also look at space dandy.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo GreenEyes , I need something new, prefereably something in an pre-modern tech era and with a great story if not that then a good drama or something funny I can just have to watch on a day when nothing else is releasing on that day

Here's my anilist if it hlps some:

https://anilist.co/animelist/YuukiRadosian

Edited by Yuuki_Radosian

looking for a new anime like detective Conan to watch, a  good detective anime with mystery. and a deep story. and it would be cool if it haves a dub it doesn't have too though just  be cool if it did? more easy to watch. and haves a detective like Sherlock  or L is there anything like that.

1 hour ago, swordmastersora said:

looking for a new anime like detective Conan to watch, a  good detective anime with mystery. and a deep story. and it would be cool if it haves a dub it doesn't have too though just  be cool if it did? more easy to watch. and haves a detective like Sherlock  or L is there anything like that.

Hyouka, rokka no yuusha are two that come to mind Ill msg you more if/when I think or come across them..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yuuki_Radosian said:

Yo GreenEyes , I need something new, prefereably something in an pre-modern tech era and with a great story if not that then a good drama or something funny I can just have to watch on a day when nothing else is releasing on that day

Here's my anilist if it hlps some:

https://anilist.co/animelist/YuukiRadosian

Pre modern I cant picture what you mean but ill give you what i think fits... 

Pre : Alderamin on the Sky, Black butler, Izetta the last witch, Maria the Virgin Witch, Saga of Tonya the Evil, 

Funny :  Baka and test , Castle town Dandalion, Dragonar academy, K-on, Lucky Stars, Mikagura School Suite, 

If those pre modern arent right ill look more..

16 minutes ago, SnowMan said:

hello 

I'm  looking for anime similar to fairy tail.

hey SnowMan and welcome to the forums

heres some animes ive seen and enjoyed that I believe are similar to FairyTail are , and in no particular order

Seven Deadly Sins

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Soul Eater

Fate/stay Night

Bleach

and Btoom

hope you find at least one of these enjoyable

3 hours ago, Wodahs said:

hey SnowMan and welcome to the forums

heres some animes ive seen and enjoyed that I believe are similar to FairyTail are , and in no particular order

Seven Deadly Sins

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Soul Eater

Fate/stay Night

Bleach

and Btoom

hope you find at least one of these enjoyable

thanks

• Like 1

Hey, I'm new here, and I have a request.

My request is super specific. I'm looking for an anime where a boy or a girl sets him or herself aflame, and dies from it. Horror is preferred, but not necessary.

Edited by Rihin

9 hours ago, Rihin said:

My request is super specific. I'm looking for an anime where a boy or a girl sets him or herself aflame, and dies from it. Horror is preferred, but not necessary.

Uhh well if I will look but I have never heard of an anime like that...

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:17 PM, RepentantSky said:

That's actually not it, which makes me think I might be mixing shows up in my head. I did forget about that one though and I actually do want to catch up so thank you for that. The one I'm thinking about, might have started up with a believed to be successful assassination attempt of a character who was a princess and I think she came from a group of humans who moved to Mars and now she's being helped by another human while trying to hide her identity. If I remember correctly, the students who are the main characters were watching a parade when the assassination attempt happened. They were also at one point fighting a guy who could use fog to make himself harder to hit, and after he eventually lost he was killed by his subordinate who has a thing for the princess character. That's really all I can remember.

I don't think this is the right one, but it sounds similar to the beginning of Tenchi War on Geminar.

On 26/10/2017 at 5:46 AM, Greeneyes said:

Pre modern I cant picture what you mean but ill give you what i think fits... 

Pre : Alderamin on the Sky, Black butler, Izetta the last witch, Maria the Virgin Witch, Saga of Tonya the Evil, 

Funny :  Baka and test , Castle town Dandalion, Dragonar academy, K-on, Lucky Stars, Mikagura School Suite, 

If those pre modern arent right ill look more..

Firstly great picks I highly aprove and props to you friend for the work you did and thank you

With regadrs to the pre modern stuff I was more aiming for stuff similar to Juuni Kokuki

So you are spot on with Maria and Izetta just black buttler and Yojo Senki are a bit to modern for me (if it has cars, guns (that arent powder of magic) or electricity its to modern) the alderamin anime looks amazing thanks again.

I do realise Izetta hadd guns and was fairly modern but its one of the few that are modern yet stil feel old.

No one can argue with those comedy selections 10/10 my friend xD

On 29/10/2017 at 2:59 PM, Rihin said:

uhhh ....

Fairy tail , natsu always sets himself on fire but thats cause its food to him

Kateikyoushi hitman reborn - Tsuna gets head shotted by Reborn almost every episode in the beginning and he does get his hair set on fire every time he fights

thats all I could think of