Need help finding anime? Ask here!

Greeneyes

44 minutes ago, PonyFlare said:

That is indeed it! Made a gif of the typing on the paper keyboard in response to local gov saying students could learn to code with pen & paper.

Happy to help :) 

At least they’re not making you do it all in your head 😂

spacer.png

Hello there! :D I'm kind of hoping that you might know something about this anime I've watched when I was a kid. Only thing I remember is a woman (maybe an old lady) on a green floating sphere that looked like a bean. It's not much information, but if someone knows something I would really appreciate it. I would really love to find it. :) Thanks!

@Mikasa89

the only thing coming to mind is Fortuneteller Baba from Dragonball (before Z) who would float/fly around on her crystal ball, though I doubt it’s what you’re looking for

spacer.png

It would be helpful if you could give an approximate era (80s, 90s) or the type of artstyle (how realistic or cartoonish)

Edited by Ohayotaku

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 3:59 PM, Ohayotaku said:

@Mikasa89

the only thing coming to mind is Fortuneteller Baba from Dragonball (before Z) who would float/fly around on her crystal ball, though I doubt it’s what you’re looking for

spacer.png

It would be helpful if you could give an approximate era (80s, 90s) or the type of artstyle (how realistic or cartoonish)

Hey, thank you so much for the answer! 😊 It's not Dragonball, I love that anime, so Baba is not it. The thing is I wanted to find this anime for my boyfriend, it's the one he was looking for and wanting to find for a long time (he was feeling down and wanted to surprise him). But he broke up so I don't think it makes sense anymore. But thank you so much for your response, I really really appreciate it! Take care! 🥰

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

I have this anime watched last year but I didn't note the title 'cause I became busy after watching it. The plot is the mc (boy) has a brother who died when they were young but their mother can't accept it and became depressed. So in denial, the mother treated the mc as his little brother and the mc agreed to it because they had aj agreement with his father. However, the mc feels like he has no identity because of that. Can someone please tell me if you know this anime. Been dying to know it since last year. I was so hooked up to it that I keep on searching it on every sites possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow very many requests since I last was able to make time for this, very excited to get into searching!

Okay so here is what I got:

On 2/7/2021 at 7:07 AM, Kamilek said:

Hello!
I am searching for a Anime series (or movie, don't really remember that much). I remember it was about a homosexual guy, who was living in times, when homosexuals had to be hiding. He was in love with his best friend, whose daughter the mc married. At the end he was regretting that he trying to be heterosexual, and that he wasted the daughters life, as she was never really loved by him

Ikoku Irokoi Romantan - This is the only one I could find that had a similar story.

On 2/21/2021 at 7:02 AM, Neva said:

I remember I heard about this in a top 10 anime video and I tried finding it but to no avail.

It's an anime about a group of songstresses that all live secluded on an island and an evil king wants to use them to conquer the world. I also heard it is quite emotional and the songs are really good.

Sorry if the description is a bit too general but it's all I remember. Hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Symphogear - I don't know about being secluded on an island but this is the only anime that I think it can be not to many with music-power premise.

On 3/13/2021 at 7:32 PM, InFeCtIoN21 said:

Hello all, I'm new and in desperate need.

Has anybody ever heard of or seen an anime called Gold Muscle? It was on around 2012 and the episodes were maybe 10/15mins in length. The story was about humans using gentic enhancements to turn into beasts to win the Olympics..... Years of trying to find something,  maybe I dreamt it 😁 I will be forever in your debt if anyone can shed anything on this. 

Honestly can't find anything thats similiar, but are you sure that its name was Gold Muscle? Could it sound like it? Was it the Olympics or just an event it would stand out if you know it was actually about the olimpics. Follow up was it random sports? Fighting? boxing? soccer? any details help. 

On 3/20/2021 at 12:05 PM, Starbunny1712 said:

Hi. Can you help me finding this anime? Someone told me there is a Mecha anime where this one supporting character of the anime was tortured for information but he didn’t give in until he was raped by the one who interrogated him. It isn’t Yaoi anime or Shounen ai. Though the rape was just hinted. I don’t know exactly what the storyline of this anime cuz I was only told there was a scene like this one of Mecha animes. Also, the supporting character died in anime 

Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo - Does this look right?

On 3/22/2021 at 12:22 AM, WhichMoon said:

I was wondering if anyone knows where this is from 

dzhxet.jpg

🏻

Couldn't say but looks like a doujinshi.

On 4/1/2021 at 12:35 AM, Scott_O said:

Hello GreenEyes, maybe you can help me. There's a title I've been thinking about for a while now and I'd greatly appreciate your help.
its an anime where a boy about 5 ish meets a spirit girl about 20 ish in the first scene on a roof top she was being hunted and i think she kissed the boy and entered him and years later at a school she comes out as a familiar its some what older anime as well been some time since i have seen it think there was  two seasons

At first didn't have a clue but it sounds a lot like uh... Dragonar Academy.

On 4/1/2021 at 8:19 PM, Levi said:

One I have been wondering about. An anime with a blue haired guy that wrestles bears. Just seen two pictures, one where he was wrestling one, another where it looks like he is about to fight another one.

bearfight.jpg

beaarfight2.jpg

Well I can't say for curtain, but I am fairly sure that these are not an anime/from an anime for one you would be able to reverse image search and find something and two the art style is good but not anime more like random art or a web-manga.

On 4/29/2021 at 10:40 PM, light kun said:

Hey there!

I have this anime watched last year but I didn't note the title 'cause I became busy after watching it. The plot is the mc (boy) has a brother who died when they were young but their mother can't accept it and became depressed. So in denial, the mother treated the mc as his little brother and the mc agreed to it because they had aj agreement with his father. However, the mc feels like he has no identity because of that. Can someone please tell me if you know this anime. Been dying to know it since last year. I was so hooked up to it that I keep on searching it on every sites possible.

You say "So in denial, the mother treated the mc as his little brother and the mc agreed to it because they had aj agreement with his father." Your saying an arrangement to pretend to be his little brother? Could you elaborate?

On 5/17/2021 at 9:03 AM, Silicon123123 said:

I am looking for an animated movie where a samurai/swordsman kills a woman's fiance and ends up marrying her and at the end the bad guys kill her and the samurai kills them and the samurai burns his home?

Probobaly Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge

• 1 month later...

HI

I can't believe I am going to ask this but I have been wondering about this for years.

When I was young, before the real take off of the internet in my country we had an anime channel on tv, maybe 25 years ago.

On this channel I saw an anime, (I hope this is not too adult). But anyway, all I can remember is that there was a girl and a guy who I think ended up travelling to a parallel dimension where there were ogres and demons and such. And some demon woman took them prisoner and she sent the girl to a cave where she had to steal a magical horn from an ogre or a demon, I can't recall which. All this while the demon woman was seducing the guy. I remember the ogre was a green cyclops and he was a giant at first and then he shrank down to the size of a cat. I am pretty sure the demon woman had either black or dark purple hair. And something in my memory tells me that they travelled to the Hiroshima ruins, though I can't recall if it was just normal travel or whether they time travelled.

It was one of the strangest thing I have ever watched, and I would love to watch it again to see if it really was as odd as I recall.

I really hope someone can help me.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I can't think of the name of an anime, even though I think it should be obvious. What I remember about it, was that it was a mech anime, where the pilot was somewhat reluctant to ride his mech that I can't remember the name of which would really help. In one episode I remember he was fighting at an airstrip and some other minor characters started livestreaming it before the government cut them off. It was at the end of that fight that one of the enemy characters was revealed to be someone who looked human that another whose name I again can't remember knew. I know there were these large towers that played an important role but I can't remember what they were called. I want to say the anime was pretty recent though, within the last year and a half for sure.

There is an anime that I wanted to find that I can't remember. It is a fan service anime that has alot of clothes damage. Its about an all girl school that could be a military school, they fight in an arena that has low gravity or zero gravity and they fight with weapons I think or maybe just punching and kicking but every attack would rip part of their opponents clothing and I believe once all their clothes are ripped off they lose. It is not sekirei, freezing, or the one that has the firls in the swimsuits that hit eachother with their butts. It is not the usual anime suggestions that people suggest when I ask this. The main girl character has silver or blue hair I believe. I need help finding this anime and have been trying for a couple years. Please help me I beg you.

It also might be a ecchi or dam near close to hentai but it's not hentai so I just can't find it. It is none of the usual animes people suggest and people have suggested the same ones but a few new ones and none of them are right this is starting to bug me and I really hope I can find it....

• 7 months later...