Jump to content
Greeneyes

Need help finding anime? Ask here!

Recommended Posts

I saw you help people find the names of shows Greeneyes so i figured id check here, I've been trying to find this show for a while now but i cant remember its name all i can remember is that it revolves around infinite stratos style mechs made to fight these demon looking things and the main character is a silver haired boy surrounded by girls and that hes got two of the mechs one blue and one black, and that the black one was used to destroy the previous kingdom. Maybe you can figure it out.

 

hopefully im not posting this twice, i tried to post this yesterday but i cant seen to find it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2017 at 2:36 PM, mia159753 said:

Hey Greeneyes I am looking for an anime to watch. I have watched so many but I feel like I'm in a slump and need a good comedy. Not a stupid comedy but a good one. Could you please help me?

 

Im not Greeneyes but have you watched Hayate no Gotoku or Seitokai Yakuindomo? these two always make me laugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, xokamiyashax said:

I saw you help people find the names of shows Greeneyes so i figured id check here, I've been trying to find this show for a while now but i cant remember its name all i can remember is that it revolves around infinite stratos style mechs made to fight these demon looking things and the main character is a silver haired boy surrounded by girls and that hes got two of the mechs one blue and one black, and that the black one was used to destroy the previous kingdom. Maybe you can figure it out.

 

hopefully im not posting this twice, i tried to post this yesterday but i cant seen to find it

Oh man wtf was it called uuhh

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

Oh man wtf was it called uuhh

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle

Thats the one! thanks so much!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey i made a forum but this might give me better results this is what i posted.

 

I was looking for some new anime to watch and figured I’d come here. I recently just finished high school dxd and I’m looking for something similar not the fan service part (but Im not afraid of it)but I’m looking for a story where you can get attached to the characters good action and humor and I really enjoy story’s where the main character like issei who changes other people around him like who brings enemies together idk really how to explain this. I also enjoy good character development and the relationship aspect like issei and rias and emyia and tohsaka. And humor I’m more into action anime than anything else ex. Bleach ruroni kenshin dbz sword art online attack on titan my hero academia overlord parasyte Tokyo ghoul yu yu hakusho naruto akame ga kill fairy tail no game no life hunter x hunter fate stay night full metal alchemist brotherhood. I’d like the whole show but weekly episodes are fine too. thanks in advanced 

I also wanted to add I like anything with sword fist magic 

Re:zero and inuyasha cowboy bebop the asterisk war seven deadly sins . To further expand on the relationship part like I said rias and issei, asuna and kirito, emyia and tohsaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hohhhh, you seem to be the resident recommendation person o.o

Guess I'll give ya a shot.

I'm always in the market for ridiculously over-the-top hype action anime.

Stuff like Symphogear, Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, Yozakura Quartet, Diebuster, Nobunagun (some of it, anyways) and on and on.

"over-the-top hype action" basically just means action that's just.... well....

Yeah there's some examples. Hit me with your best shot ;D Here's mah MAL, and yes, I've already considered Nanoha. it tends to get thrown at me a lot, I should really probably watch it soon.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/awesomedude20?status=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, awesomedude20 said:

Hohhhh, you seem to be the resident recommendation person o.o

Guess I'll give ya a shot.

I'm always in the market for ridiculously over-the-top hype action anime.

Stuff like Symphogear, Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, Yozakura Quartet, Diebuster, Nobunagun (some of it, anyways) and on and on.

"over-the-top hype action" basically just means action that's just.... well....

 

  Hide contents

 

 

Yeah there's some examples. Hit me with your best shot ;D Here's mah MAL, and yes, I've already considered Nanoha. it tends to get thrown at me a lot, I should really probably watch it soon.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/awesomedude20?status=1

 

 

Hmmm, I may have a few

One Punch Man is over the top but Im sure u heard of it

Nanbaka

Akibastrip Red

Armed Girl's Machiavellism (eh)

Blood Lad

Luck & Logic (eh sorta)

Mikagura School Suite Oh yeah, not strictly fighting but def over top fights

Seven Deadly Sins (Def)

Sky Wizard Academy like 2 fights but kinda over the top

Soul Eater

The Devil Is a Part Timer 

The Silver Guardian Id say only watch the first Ep only cool fight

Trinity Seven

Trinity Seven

Urahara Def

World Break

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, awesomedude20 said:

Hohhhh, you seem to be the resident recommendation person o.o

Guess I'll give ya a shot.

I'm always in the market for ridiculously over-the-top hype action anime.

Stuff like Symphogear, Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, Yozakura Quartet, Diebuster, Nobunagun (some of it, anyways) and on and on.

"over-the-top hype action" basically just means action that's just.... well....

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Yeah there's some examples. Hit me with your best shot ;D Here's mah MAL, and yes, I've already considered Nanoha. it tends to get thrown at me a lot, I should really probably watch it soon.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/awesomedude20?status=1

 

If I could make a suggestion, maybe try Mob Psycho 100

Mob vs Koyama - Full Fight HD | Mob Psycho 100 - YouTube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

 

Hmmm, I may have a few

One Punch Man is over the top but Im sure u heard of it

Nanbaka

Akibastrip Red

Armed Girl's Machiavellism (eh)

Blood Lad

Luck & Logic (eh sorta)

Mikagura School Suite Oh yeah, not strictly fighting but def over top fights

Seven Deadly Sins (Def)

Sky Wizard Academy like 2 fights but kinda over the top

Soul Eater

The Devil Is a Part Timer 

The Silver Guardian Id say only watch the first Ep only cool fight

Trinity Seven

Trinity Seven

Urahara Def

World Break

 

Cool thanks, I'll take a look!

52 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

If I could make a suggestion, maybe try Mob Psycho 100

Mob vs Koyama - Full Fight HD | Mob Psycho 100 - YouTube

Ah I know of Mob Psycho 100 for sure, just been putting it off lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I think I financially got one for this thread after much deliberation. Ok I want you to suggest me a good list of anime from after 2014 that are only released in Japan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2018 at 6:35 PM, ArchieKun said:

Ok I think I financially got one for this thread after much deliberation. Ok I want you to suggest me a good list of anime from after 2014 that are only released in Japan.

Such a broad and specific request I like it:

Absolute Duo

Akame Ga Kill

Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor

Akibas Trip Red

Alderamin on the Sky

Alice & Zoroku

And You Thought There Never Is a Girl Online?

Anime Gataris

Armed Girl's Machiavellism

A Sisters All You Need

Assassination Classroom

Black Bullet

Black Clover

Blood Blockade Battlefront

Boruto

Brave Witches

Brothers Conflict

Castle Town Dandelion

Chaika the Coffin Princess

Chain Chronicle Light of Haecceitas

Chaos Child

Chaos Dragon

Charlotte

Chivalry of a Failed Knight

Citrus

Classroom of the Elite

Code Realize

Dagashi Kashi

Danmachi

Darling In The Franxx

Death March To The Parallel World Rhapsody

Death Parade

Dies Irae

Divine Gate

Dragonar Academy

Dragon Ball Super

Endride

Fate/Apocrypha

First Love Monster

Free Iwatobi Swim Club Eternal Summer

Fuuka

Gabriel DropOut

Gamers

Garo the Animation

Godzilla

Gonna Be the Twin-tail

Grancrest

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

Hamatora

Handa-kun

Hand Shakers

Heavy Object

Interviews With Monster Girls

Izetta the Last Witch

Juni Taisen Zodiac War

Katana Maidens: Toji no Miko

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Kings Game

Kino's Journey

Kiss Him Not Me

K- K-project

Knight's & Magic

Konohana Kitan

Konosuba

Laughing Under the Clouds

Log Horizon

Lord Marksman and Vanadis

Love Is Like a Cocktail

Love Tyrant

Luck & Logic

Magical Warfare

Maria the Virgin Witch

Masamune-kun's Revenge

Mikagura School Suite

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

My First Girlfriend Is a Gal

New Game!

No Game No Life

Noragami

No-rin

One Punch Man

Orange

Plastic Memories

Re:creators

Re:zero

Recovery of an Mmo Junky

Restaurant to Another World

Riddle Story of Devil

Saga of Tanya the Evil

Sakura Quest

Seiyu's Life

Seraph of the End

Seven Deadly Sins

Seven Mortal Sins

Shimoneta Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes…

Shomin Sample

Shounen Mai

Sky Wizard Academy

Snow White With the Red Hair

Soul Eater Not

Sword Art Online

Tales of Zestiria the x

The Ancient Magus Bride

The Asterisk War

The Disastrous Life of Saik

The Heroic Legend of Arslan

The Irregular at Magic High School

The Royal Tutor

The Sacred Blacksmith

The Silver Guardian

Tokyo Ghoul

Trickster

Trinity Seven

Ultimate Otaku Teacher

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle

Uq Holder

Urahara

Valkyrie Drive

World Break

Worldend

Yona Of The Dawn

Yurikuma

Yuri On Ice

Zero The Hero

Aldnoah.Zero

Your Name.

Haikyu!!

Steins;Gate

Amagi Brilliant Park

AOHARU X MACHINEGUN

When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online

Golden Kamuy

Dance with the Dragons

Swordgai

B The Beginning

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord

Angels of Death

Harukana Receive

Chio’s School Road

The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar

ISLAND

HANEBADO

Magical Gril Raising Project

Nanaka Prison

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend

Rolling Girls

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now this is quite the list. I am impressed. Very good work, and thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Now this is quite the list. I am impressed. Very good work, and thank you.

MMMMMMMMM

Edited by Greeneyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×