Greeneyes

Need help finding anime? Ask here!

1 hour ago, the_twig said:

A bit of Google searching brings up Kurokami.

You have saved my life. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!😊

I need help finding an anime that I watched this summer. It was about a boy who dates a silver/white-haired girl who has a lot of kinky expectations for relationships. There was a flashback to her as a toddler when she rips some paper and her mom says something like "a girl shouldn't cry for just ripping some paper, just wait till a man rips your hymen". I watched it all in one day and I really want to watch it again.

1 minute ago, Sage of the Forlorn Path said:

I need help finding an anime that I watched this summer. It was about a boy who dates a silver/white-haired girl who has a lot of kinky expectations for relationships. There was a flashback to her as a toddler when she rips some paper and her mom says something like "a girl shouldn't cry for just ripping some paper, just wait till a man rips your hymen". I watched it all in one day and I really want to watch it again.

We're going to guess that it's this. If not, do you have any idea how old it is?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35712/Boku_no_Kanojo_ga_Majimesugiru_Sho-bitch_na_Ken?q=shobit

ok got another one i cant figure out, all ive seen of it is a short clip on facebook a while back. But it looked like it centers around a young boy probably middle school age that gets picked on at school after he returns from a "vacation" but all the while never stops smiling, and as hes getting picked on it gets revealed that hes covered in scars that he got on said "vacation". After this he says with a smile, "it couldnt be helped that you found out, after all gym period is next. the reason i keep smiling is because whatever you do its nothing compaired to what they did." It looked interesting but no one ever posted the name, maybe some here recognizes it from what little ive seen

6 hours ago, xokamiyashax said:

ok got another one i cant figure out, all ive seen of it is a short clip on facebook a while back. But it looked like it centers around a young boy probably middle school age that gets picked on at school after he returns from a "vacation" but all the while never stops smiling, and as hes getting picked on it gets revealed that hes covered in scars that he got on said "vacation". After this he says with a smile, "it couldnt be helped that you found out, after all gym period is next. the reason i keep smiling is because whatever you do its nothing compaired to what they did." It looked interesting but no one ever posted the name, maybe some here recognizes it from what little ive seen

I remember seeing the same clip or similar one its from Karakuri Circus.

Did it look like this: 

Edited by Greeneyes

45 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

I remember seeing the same clip or similar one its from Karakuri Circus.

Did it look like this: 

Thats the one! Thanks

• Like 1

13 hours ago, xokamiyashax said:

Thats the one! Thanks

No problem glad to help!

can you help me find this anime?

i watched it about five years ago, the art style was timeless (like cowboy bebop or megalo box, years apart but similar) and it had 24 or 26 episodes. it also had its own wikipedia page.

the story was about a guy looking for a missing train in some small town in japan, this town is run by two gangs who were contantly bickering on who got to run it and the mc some how becomes one of the gang bosses daughters body guard... or something, then he switches sides and joins the other gang. there is a gambling train that goes around the country and all the gangs get to gamble on who gets to run it for the year and the mc plays an epic blackjack game.

there keeps being a flash back of the mc as a kid, standing on the train platform watching (presumably) the soon to missing train chug away (a steam train) as the snow falls.

no magic like stuff at all, realistic, when someone pulls out a gun, the guy with the knife runs.

romance was nil.

for some reason i keep thinking its called guardian of the wind but thats not it, it was a favorite of mine and i hope i gave you enough infomation to find it. thanks so much!

3 hours ago, catcow100 said:

i watched it about five years ago, the art style was timeless (like cowboy bebop or megalo box, years apart but similar) and it had 24 or 26 episodes. it also had its own wikipedia page.

the story was about a guy looking for a missing train in some small town in japan, this town is run by two gangs who were contantly bickering on who got to run it and the mc some how becomes one of the gang bosses daughters body guard... or something, then he switches sides and joins the other gang. there is a gambling train that goes around the country and all the gangs get to gamble on who gets to run it for the year and the mc plays an epic blackjack game.

there keeps being a flash back of the mc as a kid, standing on the train platform watching (presumably) the soon to missing train chug away (a steam train) as the snow falls.

no magic like stuff at all, realistic, when someone pulls out a gun, the guy with the knife runs.

romance was nil.

for some reason i keep thinking its called guardian of the wind but thats not it, it was a favorite of mine and i hope i gave you enough infomation to find it. thanks so much!

Hmm Is it Baccano!?

Seems to come up when I look around.

No...Baccano! Was only 13 episodea and had alchemy in it...

Hey Would really appreciate if you could help me find this anime, this is all i can remember.

Fights Big "Monsters"
White cape
White Shield
main character's partner is goddess blonde hair (Might not be a goddess)
Re-awakens Power
If you have this "Power" you are forced to join the military or some kind of squad
3 Other girls all have "goddess" partners
Use what look to be cards to transform

@Greeneyes

This does not match everything you said but it seems to be a pretty good fit for most of it:

Kaze no Yojimbo

3 hours ago, catcow100 said:

romance was nil.

omg! thats it! thank you so much! you have no idea how long it took me looking for it!

19 minutes ago, catcow100 said:

omg! thats it! thank you so much! you have no idea how long it took me looking for it!

No problem thats why I made this thread!

52 minutes ago, XxDizzyxX said:

Hey Would really appreciate if you could help me find this anime, this is all i can remember.

Fights Big "Monsters"
White cape
White Shield
main character's partner is goddess blonde hair (Might not be a goddess)
Re-awakens Power
If you have this "Power" you are forced to join the military or some kind of squad
3 Other girls all have "goddess" partners
Use what look to be cards to transform

@Greeneyes

Sorry I didn't get the notification until now, I seen this one I am 99% sure your talking about Luck & Logic.

9 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

No problem thats why I made this thread!

Sorry I didn't get the notification until now, I seen this one I am 99% sure your talking about Luck & Logic.

My god. you are a god xD thank you :)

• Like 1