Greeneyes

Need help finding anime? Ask here!

1 hour ago, the_twig said:

A bit of Google searching brings up Kurokami.

You have saved my life. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!😊

I need help finding an anime that I watched this summer. It was about a boy who dates a silver/white-haired girl who has a lot of kinky expectations for relationships. There was a flashback to her as a toddler when she rips some paper and her mom says something like "a girl shouldn't cry for just ripping some paper, just wait till a man rips your hymen". I watched it all in one day and I really want to watch it again.

1 minute ago, Sage of the Forlorn Path said:

I need help finding an anime that I watched this summer. It was about a boy who dates a silver/white-haired girl who has a lot of kinky expectations for relationships. There was a flashback to her as a toddler when she rips some paper and her mom says something like "a girl shouldn't cry for just ripping some paper, just wait till a man rips your hymen". I watched it all in one day and I really want to watch it again.

We're going to guess that it's this. If not, do you have any idea how old it is?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35712/Boku_no_Kanojo_ga_Majimesugiru_Sho-bitch_na_Ken?q=shobit

ok got another one i cant figure out, all ive seen of it is a short clip on facebook a while back. But it looked like it centers around a young boy probably middle school age that gets picked on at school after he returns from a "vacation" but all the while never stops smiling, and as hes getting picked on it gets revealed that hes covered in scars that he got on said "vacation". After this he says with a smile, "it couldnt be helped that you found out, after all gym period is next. the reason i keep smiling is because whatever you do its nothing compaired to what they did." It looked interesting but no one ever posted the name, maybe some here recognizes it from what little ive seen

6 hours ago, xokamiyashax said:

ok got another one i cant figure out, all ive seen of it is a short clip on facebook a while back. But it looked like it centers around a young boy probably middle school age that gets picked on at school after he returns from a "vacation" but all the while never stops smiling, and as hes getting picked on it gets revealed that hes covered in scars that he got on said "vacation". After this he says with a smile, "it couldnt be helped that you found out, after all gym period is next. the reason i keep smiling is because whatever you do its nothing compaired to what they did." It looked interesting but no one ever posted the name, maybe some here recognizes it from what little ive seen

I remember seeing the same clip or similar one its from Karakuri Circus.

Did it look like this: 

Edited by Greeneyes

45 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

I remember seeing the same clip or similar one its from Karakuri Circus.

Did it look like this: 

Thats the one! Thanks

• Like 1

13 hours ago, xokamiyashax said:

Thats the one! Thanks

No problem glad to help!