Need help finding anime? Ask here!

Looking for a short series from the 80s or early 90s

MC was a guy. Had a bicycle. Some incident with a rich woman had her throw a bunch of money at him. She later asked for it back, but he had already spent it - paying off loan sharks for some couple being threatened.

There's a scene where he's learning to program on a fake keyboard with a book. No computer.

Eventually gets job with rich woman's programming company. As janitor.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The scene doesn’t sound familiar but some pink haired vampire girls include Krul Tepes from Seraph of the End Actually the scene sounds a bit like something I seem to remember from Karin

@Wraithkun I also really liked Naruto. I don't know many that are exactly like it but some that are a bit similar might be Hunter x Hunter, maybe Bleach, maybe One Piece, and nowadays Black Clover I w

Hyouka, rokka no yuusha are two that come to mind Ill msg you more if/when I think or come across them..

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, PonyFlare said:

That is indeed it! Made a gif of the typing on the paper keyboard in response to local gov saying students could learn to code with pen & paper.

Happy to help :) 

At least they’re not making you do it all in your head 😂

spacer.png

Hello there! :D I'm kind of hoping that you might know something about this anime I've watched when I was a kid. Only thing I remember is a woman (maybe an old lady) on a green floating sphere that looked like a bean. It's not much information, but if someone knows something I would really appreciate it. I would really love to find it. :) Thanks!

@Mikasa89

the only thing coming to mind is Fortuneteller Baba from Dragonball (before Z) who would float/fly around on her crystal ball, though I doubt it’s what you’re looking for

spacer.png

It would be helpful if you could give an approximate era (80s, 90s) or the type of artstyle (how realistic or cartoonish)

Edited by Ohayotaku