Jump to content
Greeneyes

Need help finding anime? Ask here!

Recommended Posts

Quote

I need help finding an anime that I think was from last year (2018). A girl gets transported to different world through tube in the forest. Hooks up with a group and continues to go on missions to these other worlds with her crazy friend. To find crystals. While trying to get the crystals she had to fight adversaries and transforms like sailor moon to fight enimies with her companion. Very beautiful flashy anime. I need help 

That would be Flip Flappers. It was 2016 we think, but it was really good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pretty sure you mean Flip Flappers 

... oops, looks like I got beat to the punch on that one. But yeah, it’s use of different visual styles  (all fantastic) was definitely memorable.

Edited by Ohiotaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sorry for replying late..

Hmm n MC girl transported to another world... I haven't seen any like that but I'll look, however, a quick search gave me this, Ill keep looking tomorrow.

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

Any more details at all even if you are not sure if they are from the anime will help.

 

Edited by Greeneyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m trying to find a anime show my buddy was watching in 2013. I can’t find it anywhere as I don’t know the name. I’ve googled shows etc and no luck. The show was about upper class men and under class men. It was mainly a female cast from I recall with male characters as well. The scene I remember is upper class men picking on an underclass men in a fight scene. It looked as if they were in a school basement arena of some sort. The one main female character was being attacked by a few upper class men if I recall correctly. But after she had been beaten up some how she turned into a great fighter They were all shocked and it looked like a good anime with the fight scene and what not. Take in mind I saw this in 2013 on his laptop and he had it downloaded to his hard drive so I can’t tell you how old it really is but if anyone can spout out titles or guesses at what they think it may be it will be greatly appreciated. Also this anime was dubbed so if that helps at all. Also I believe this anime did have nudity but not sure how much it was one of those get attacked and clothes are torn ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heyyy

I could really use some recommendations...

Do you have any tips for a kinda lighthearted anime, not very supernatural but more like ... happy...??

You know like just a cute little anime that makes you laugh and stuff, but not too cliche at the same time? Something similar to i dunno, fruits basket maybe? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun or Ouran Host Club come to mind

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Just me said:

Heyyy

I could really use some recommendations...

Do you have any tips for a kinda lighthearted anime, not very supernatural but more like ... happy...??

You know like just a cute little anime that makes you laugh and stuff, but not too cliche at the same time? Something similar to i dunno, fruits basket maybe? 

 

Lucky Star is a pretty funny and good one no supernatural stuff.

These are others:

Castle Town Dandelion - This one is supernatural but not like most because it doesn't have MC's fighting to save the world or anything like that its an anime about a royal family of 9 ish kids in modern times, and they are to use their powers to help the people of their country to be chosen to become the next king. It's light-hearted and funny.

Chio's School Road - This one is about a girl named Chio and her journey to school.

Chunnibyuo - This one is about a Chunnibyuo=Otaku who is embarrassed about his past and meets a girl who is just like he used to be and she saw him act out is "finale seal" to put his past behind him but now she is stuck to him and his past.

Gabriel Dropout - This is about an angel who was sent t earth and when she got there she comes across the online world of games need I say more?

Blend S - This one is a girl who gets a ob at a coffee shop however when she tries to act nice she comes off as rude and scary mean however at this shop she plays the role as Sadistic and it is a perfect fit for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Just me said:

Heyyy

I could really use some recommendations...

Do you have any tips for a kinda lighthearted anime, not very supernatural but more like ... happy...??

You know like just a cute little anime that makes you laugh and stuff, but not too cliche at the same time? Something similar to i dunno, fruits basket maybe? 

 

As far as something that's just relaxing or cheerful but without any sort of romance, try Yuru Camp (just the OP lifts my spirits

 

If you don't mind some supernatural elements as long as it's not overdone, you might enjoy Flying Witch too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun or Ouran Host Club come to mind

 

Thank you! I'll check em out! 

10 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

Lucky Star is a pretty funny and good one no supernatural stuff.

These are others:

Castle Town Dandelion - This one is supernatural but not like most because it doesn't have MC's fighting to save the world or anything like that its an anime about a royal family of 9 ish kids in modern times, and they are to use their powers to help the people of their country to be chosen to become the next king. It's light-hearted and funny.

Chio's School Road - This one is about a girl named Chio and her journey to school.

Chunnibyuo - This one is about a Chunnibyuo=Otaku who is embarrassed about his past and meets a girl who is just like he used to be and she saw him act out is "finale seal" to put his past behind him but now she is stuck to him and his past.

Gabriel Dropout - This is about an angel who was sent t earth and when she got there she comes across the online world of games need I say more?

Blend S - This one is a girl who gets a ob at a coffee shop however when she tries to act nice she comes off as rude and scary mean however at this shop she plays the role as Sadistic and it is a perfect fit for her.

Thank youuuuu! They all sound like something i'll enjoy! Now I have something to keep me busy for some time ;D. 

9 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

As far as something that's just relaxing or cheerful but without any sort of romance, try Yuru Camp (just the OP lifts my spirits

 

If you don't mind some supernatural elements as long as it's not overdone, you might enjoy Flying Witch too

Thanks a lot! Its nice to get a small pause from all the romance stuff! (The opening to Yuru Camp really cheered me up as well haha) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2019 at 4:50 PM, Mgalvan12388 said:

I’m trying to find a anime show my buddy was watching in 2013. I can’t find it anywhere as I don’t know the name. I’ve googled shows etc and no luck. The show was about upper class men and under class men. It was mainly a female cast from I recall with male characters as well. The scene I remember is upper class men picking on an underclass men in a fight scene. It looked as if they were in a school basement arena of some sort. The one main female character was being attacked by a few upper class men if I recall correctly. But after she had been beaten up some how she turned into a great fighter They were all shocked and it looked like a good anime with the fight scene and what not. Take in mind I saw this in 2013 on his laptop and he had it downloaded to his hard drive so I can’t tell you how old it really is but if anyone can spout out titles or guesses at what they think it may be it will be greatly appreciated. Also this anime was dubbed so if that helps at all. Also I believe this anime did have nudity but not sure how much it was one of those get attacked and clothes are torn ones. 

Was the fighting like supernatural magical or normal martial arts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need help finding a anime that had creatures or companion likes Pokémon in little cubes and they were a group of friends do you know it really appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Hello, i have ben watching anime for a while now and well im strugling to find series that i like. I would apreciate it if u could help me find some more good ones. I like a big variety of anime genres I have had a period where i was struggling so i jumped into the echi ones but i prefere anime where  u can see growth in characters or the characters relation with others. my favorite movies are;

i want to eat your pancreas

a silent voice

garden of words

 

some great anime;

your lie in april

yowamushi pedal [stil hoping for another season]

food wars [also hoping for another season]

haikyuu

 

the full list of anime i watched u can find on 

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/flitser44/anime/watching 

i hope this link works. I have a few in the want to watch list but im struffling to get started with them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×
×
  • Create New...