Help me decide which anime to watch

SAO LILDOOP

Which anime should I watch after FMAB?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which anime should I watch after FMAB?

• Black Butler
    • Mirai Nikki
    • Tales of Zestria
    • D-gray man
    • Corpse party
    • Psycho pass
    • Steins gate
    • Fate stay night

Ok, so I just finished Another (loved it) and I am watching FMAB now upon strong recommendation from my brother; But I don't know what I will watch after that, so I thought I would come here and have you guys vote on it.

Below is my list of anime to choose from.

1: Black Butler

2: Mirai Nikki

3: Tales of Zestria

4: D-gray man

5: Corpse party

6: Psycho pass

7: Steins gate

8: Fate stay night

So my list is bigger but those are the ones I was thinking about watching sooner, I don't know which are better, so please vote and whichever wins by the end of this Friday is the one I will watch. Thx

Edited by Guest

I wanna say Tales as well, because I really enjoyed it, but I know out of the list you have, it has to be either Fate Stay Night or D.Grey-man. So I say pick one of those and my vote is on the latter.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

I suggested fate Stay Night as i know you loves

SAO and my friend who is a big SAO fan Loves Fate/stay

There both so different tho

If you go with Fate, you should probably skip the original Fate/stay night anime, and go straight to Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works. You won't miss out on anything but mediocre animation and sloppy adaptation.

• Like 1

id say all of them , I really enjoyed all in there own rights

marathon week !!! Or at least weekend , go shopping put fridge close turn on TV and finish all :)

• Funny 1

LOL I'm the opposite. I really enjoyed Fate Stay Night but didn't care for Unlimited Bladeworks. I liked the story line better.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

You should try Mirai Nikki, i have some memories about this anime and i found it pretty interesting ( i think i'm going to watch it again :) ) and Unlimited Blades works too. What i love so much on this anime is the fight, EVERYTHING is very detailed as well as the history with the main

character. We could think that it would let his "servant" fight and stay in the background ( We all think that way at the begining ) but it's not the case, if you are still not convinced, go on youtube and look some fights of the anime :)

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic