Ask me, Kimmy, anything you like!

KimmyKins83

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your favorite movie?

I have many favourite movies, but at the moment so far this year it's just gotta be the new Disney live-action Beauty And The Beast :) I've seen that 9 times already in just a couple of months ;)

Edited by Guest

What would your reaction be if all the dreams you had while asleep, regardless of whether they were a nightmare or not, started to happen the next day?

I'd be totally freaked out for sure that they were all actually starting to come true in real life :o

What would you do if you could see and interact with the past, present, and future all at once (e.g. being able to see a person as a child, as they are as an adult, and even their grave stone all at the same moment)?

• Like 1

What would you do if you could see and interact with the past, present, and future all at once (e.g. being able to see a person as a child, as they are as an adult, and even their grave stone all at the same moment)?

That would be both incredibly cool and incredibly frightening all at the same, lol!!! :P:)

Ask you anything, eh? I can ask you LOTS of stuff, thanks to the Card Sharks surveys I'm doing for our game shows.

First things first, though. Do you have any fanship in any of the following categories? The more the merrier, but even if there's just a couple, it will help us. (Anyone else reading this, have a look, too.)

COSPLAY

POKEMON

POKEMON GO

YU-GI-OH!

DRAGONBALL Z

DEATH NOTE

GHOST IN THE SHELL

VOCALOID

HARUHI SUZUMIYA

SPEED RACER

RWBY

LEGEND OF ZELDA

FINAL FANTASY

MEGA MAN

PERSONA

SASUKE/NINJA WARRIOR

MY LITTLE PONY: FIM

STEVENS UNIVERSE

STAR WARS

MAGIC: THE GATHERING

• Like 1

Ask you anything, eh? I can ask you LOTS of stuff, thanks to the Card Sharks surveys I'm doing for our game shows.

First things first, though. Do you have any fanship in any of the following categories? The more the merrier, but even if there's just a couple, it will help us. (Anyone else reading this, have a look, too.)

COSPLAY

POKEMON

POKEMON GO

YU-GI-OH!

DRAGONBALL Z

DEATH NOTE

GHOST IN THE SHELL

VOCALOID

HARUHI SUZUMIYA

SPEED RACER

RWBY

LEGEND OF ZELDA

FINAL FANTASY

MEGA MAN

PERSONA

SASUKE/NINJA WARRIOR

MY LITTLE PONY: FIM

STEVENS UNIVERSE

STAR WARS

MAGIC: THE GATHERING

Of those listed, only Ghost In The Shell and My Little Pony: FIM :)