Ask me, Kimmy, anything you like!

KimmyKins83

You find yourself a self in a murder case that you knew you did not commit yet the "solid proof" points you. What would you do to clear yourself?

I'd keep on going to court and to trail for as long as it took until I'd proven myself fully not guilty :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of those listed, only Ghost In The Shell and My Little Pony: FIM :)

That's just fine. Just so you know, these are simple yes/no or this/that opinion surveys, sometimes silly, sometimes serious, and our players have to predict the results. That's how it worked on the actual game show.

First to get you warmed up, here's a series of surveys that are open to everyone. Just give me your take on each one:

1) Has a scene in an anime ever genuinely made you cry?

2) Do you feel that the anime convention as a whole is dying?

3) Many people are raving over Nintendo's NES Classic Mini console and their upcoming SNES Classic Mini. But do you own an ORIGINAL NES or SNES?

4) In your experience, does a fandom explosion for a new anime or game that you haven't seen or played yet more often A) draw you in or B) push you away?

5) (Just for the ladies) Forgive a personal question, but do you know any ladies, including yourself, whose body is proportioned like the stereotypical anime girl, from the super long legs all the way up to the larger than normal chest?

Now for the surveys that pertain to the shows you said you know, Ghost In The Shell and My Little Pony:

6) Many people have argued that the failure of the Ghost In The Shell live-action film was due to Hollywood's "white-washing" of the characters. If a Japanese actress had been cast as Mokoto instead of Scarlett Johansson, would the film have performed better at the box office?

7) The writers wouldn't answer the question, but you can. Do you believe that Pinkie Pie really is a member of the Apple family?

Look forward to hearing from you.

I see. What he Christie is a favorite of mine in the detective, mystery, and crime fiction genres.

What works from What he Christie do you hate the most?

I don't think I can say that I actually hate any of her works to be honest, lol! :P:)

Edited by Guest

I don't think I can say that I actually hate any of her works to be honest, lol! :P:)

I see.

Let's see, if you were to be stuck in the world of an anime you saw, but you were the same as you are now (e.g. no super powers or special abilities), which would it be?

• Like 1

I see.

Let's see, if you were to be stuck in the world of an anime you saw, but you were the same as you are now (e.g. no super powers or special abilities), which would it be?

I would most definitely wanna be in the anime world of Ace Attorney :D:)

Edited by Guest

What would you do if you met somebody who turned out to be a descendant of Jack the Ripper and were able to show you proof that their ancestor was indeed the infamous killer?

• Like 1

What would you do if you met somebody who turned out to be a descendant of Jack the Ripper and were able to show you proof that their ancestor was indeed the infamous killer?

I would be more than afraid, scared and freaked out for sure!!! :?

How hard would you laugh if you say a headline in the form of "[nickname of famous person] Gets Swept up into Hurricane [nickname select]" (e.g. Hurricane Dan Gets Swept up into Hurricane Dan)?

• Like 1

How hard would you laugh if you say a headline in the form of "[nickname of famous person] Gets Swept up into Hurricane [nickname select]" (e.g. Hurricane Dan Gets Swept up into Hurricane Dan)?

Probably not all that much to be honest, lol! Probably wouldn't find it that funny! :P

Haven't ever really given it much thought, lol! Would require a lot of thinking! :P

Would only take a bit for me, since religions have kind of perfected the more realistic method of brainwashing than what you see in fiction. Hardest would be the most obvious courses.

Let's see, what would you do, if you found a manuscript written by Agatha Christie that had been lost for years in your house?

• Like 1

Would only take a bit for me, since religions have kind of perfected the more realistic method of brainwashing than what you see in fiction. Hardest would be the most obvious courses.

Let's see, what would you do, if you found a manuscript written by Agatha Christie that had been lost for years in your house?

I would think it's an incredible find & get an expert to look over it for me and it's potential worth ^_^

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

What would you have with you if you were stranded on an island? supplies are limited to what you can have in your pockets and wear on your person, with exception to things like backpacks and purses (assume such item were lost).

• Like 1

What would you have with you if you were stranded on an island? supplies are limited to what you can have in your pockets and wear on your person, with exception to things like backpacks and purses (assume such item were lost).

Pain killers/paracetamol/aspirin, etc, toilet roll, tissues, hand sanitizer and energy bars :)