Ask me, Kimmy, anything you like!

KimmyKins83

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would refuse their offer as anything nuclear related scares me a lot :o

I guess that refers to even how stars work, huh?

Anyway, onto the real question, if you were on death row in a country with the death penalty, what would you want for your last meal?

• Like 1

What would you do if you found out that World War III was about to begin and that, unlike previous world wars, there were no alliances?

I'd still wanna do and provide whatever was in my power in order to defend our country as best I could, even if the chances were pretty slim to none in order of achieving actual success :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Since you asked me, what would you have changed, if you could change anything about your life and why?

I would want to change my school life back when I was going through the whole of my teens and not get bullied and picked on by anyone (which I did for many years on end) :meh:

Many people out there put stereotypes of folks in certain countries, such as Americans all being greeddy jerks, is there such a stereotype of English people are associated with that you wish people realized was not completely true?

• Agree 1

It's very awesome :) Snakes don't scare me at all, no matter how big they are :P

Wait. You didn't jump up or bang your head against the wall or have a mini heart attack?

What is the value of x7(y88)z2 when x=18, y=89 and z=48?

(I just made that question up. Don't blame me if it's impossible...)

What's the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...
How are you today?

Hi there! I'm doing pretty good today, thanks for asking dude! :)

Many people out there put stereotypes of folks in certain countries, such as Americans all being greeddy jerks, is there such a stereotype of English people are associated with that you wish people realized was not completely true?

Not all of us are loud, intimidating, chain-smoking/pub going/alcoholic bing-drinkers, lol! :P

Wait. You didn't jump up or bang your head against the wall or have a mini heart attack?

No to none of those, lol!!! :P:D:)

What is the value of x7(y88)z2 when x=18, y=89 and z=48?

(I just made that question up. Don't blame me if it's impossible...)

It's impossible, lol! I wouldn't even wanna start at attempting to try and work out the answer! :P

What's the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Cats/kittens, cats/kittens, and more cats/kittens - Online, in real life, anything cats/kittens :D:)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

It's impossible, lol! I wouldn't even wanna start at attempting to try and work out the answer! :P

I had to use a calculator for that problem, though I do kind of remember order of operations. Should be 94,735,872. I could be wrong though, since I do not know if I read the math correctly.

What games do you like to play in real life?

What do you think of this poem?

*in the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...*

Suffer, suffer scream in pain

Blood is spilling from your brain.

Zombies gnaw you like a plum

Piercing cries as you succumb.

Suffer, suffer scream in pain

You will never breathe again.

Do you find it weird that they put a creepy poem like this in a children's movie?