3 members have voted

1. 1. Boredom or loneliness

• Boredom
    • loneliness

So how are you doing?

Anything important to announce?

Anything interesting you want to share?

I'm bored :'(

Nothing much. I have been active in another forum, and within my first month, I actually became part of the staff there.

What forum? MORE DETAILS :D

I haven't been posting away on any other forums outside of this one myself during my lengthy hiatus away as this is still the only anime forum online that I am a member of, no others at all :)

Life's just gotten in the way for me in many other areas and aspects a lot more until now :P

With my job, my husband and his job, and some other exhausting and stupid things going on, I haven't had much time to post on here. My brain is absolutely fried out---I'm always tired, and my husband has no idea what to do. Unfortunately with some of the things that have been going on--the stress has started to aggravate my ulcers again. :(

• 2 months later...

I just recently joined. I wanted to rejoin a forum community. It's been a long time since I last used one. I think maybe 12 years ago or so I was a gaia online fanatic. A lot has changed but I wanted to rekindle the memories the have long since past.

I recently saw a video from a Youtuber that detailed the persona of a character named Boxxy and I found it quite interesting. It is what sparked me wanting to go back onto a forum.

I've been trying to also write more stuff mostly poetry to express myself in a therapeutic way. It has been helping quite a bit so I can say it really works. I'm also getting ready to start up graphics again and maybe post some of my work on here as well. That always makes me happy doing them and distracts myself if I'm feeling down.