Pick an anime

Greeneyes

Get an anime in your mind... Got a anime? Now whats the anime why did you pick it what do you rate it out of 100 what are its flaws?

Sword Art Online

ITS MY FAV

Flaw 1 Season 3 ISN'T OUT YET!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Bleach. I'm currently watching through every season for the first time! Pure Bliss! I don't mind the filler seasons so far, I actually enjoyed the bount arc!

I rate it about 80/100

It has obvious flaws, but still great, and thought I'm not finished (EP 120) the characters already feel like my family. I've really had to eat my words about this anime.

Another is Black Butler!

I need to see the movie!

And i need a season 4!

I feel I'm the only one who liked season 2 and wanted to see the what happened after that stuff with Ciel.

85/100

• 2 weeks later...

Fastest Finger First - I thought of it because I just watched episode 6

At the moment about 38/100

Some flaws, there is too much explanation of things that don't matter small details. The characters are slow to develop because they aren't put in situations where they are challenged beyond the quiz knowledge. Its premise is weak and difficult to relate to if you aren't a knowledge computer yourself. The plot progression has abrupt and unrealistic ways of moving forward, this, however, is a minor flaw in the overall plot progression.

Yet it is reasonably enjoyable, the opening and ending song is excellent.

Naruto: Shippuuden

The first anime I ever watched(obviously following Naruto).

Excellent character designs, exhilarating battles, great emotional moments, likeable and cool characters, amazing score.

Flaws include fillers, uneven pacing, and a drawn-out ending.

85/100

• 1 month later...

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

I picked it because it's the first anime I've ever watched so it has a special place in my heart :')

100/100 (I know there are no perfect animes, and I totally agree but I just love this so much and I can't give it less than 100)

Personally, I see no flaws but I know others don't like the fillers it contains (but I honestly don't mind them although I agree that there are alott LOL)

• Geano locked this topic