Approximately How many anime have you seen?

Greeneyes

How many anime have you seen  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many anime have you seen

• 10-20
    • 20-30
    • 30-50
    • 50-100
    • 100++

How many anime have you seen?

Movies don't count or second seasons..

I have seen 133 or at least that how many I kept track of tell about a month or so ago so maybe 140-145

sorry couldn't tell you

"Movies don't count or second seasons.."

to keep track these days I just add it all as completed to my MAL account

and I know I haven't added all there and I only in the last few months opened my MAL account

but atm added i have Anime Entries 467 added

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Wodahs_Krad

• Like 1

I couldn't tell you. I probably watched over 100 anime in one year a while back before I started working. It was about all I did, sometimes I'd finish two or three shows that were all 12 episodes long in about one day. I've forgotten the names of several anime as you do when you watch that much, and I can't tell you how many it's been.

Don't be sad Elsie GreenEyes, I've made it a habit to keep track of the episodes I've seen and when I've seen them.

If we're talking just anime and no additional seasons or OVAs, assuming that just seeing season 1 will suffice, then I have seen 40.

HOWEVER, there are a few other I'm not sure about.

Despite the art style, pretty sure that Avatar: The Last Airbender doesn't count.

I've seen SAO II, but not SAO.

I saw Rave Master. But the anime got cancelled with no proper end.

I started Kokoro Connect as a manga, but switched to the anime.

Thoughts?

Don't be sad Elsie GreenEyes, I've made it a habit to keep track of the episodes I've seen and when I've seen them.

If we're talking just anime and no additional seasons or OVAs, assuming that just seeing season 1 will suffice, then I have seen 40.

HOWEVER, there are a few other I'm not sure about.

Despite the art style, pretty sure that Avatar: The Last Airbender doesn't count.

I've seen SAO II, but not SAO.

I saw Rave Master. But the anime got cancelled with no proper end.

I started Kokoro Connect as a manga, but switched to the anime.

Thoughts?

It think avatar counts as a anime but its a mix I guess

You seen SAO 2 but not SAO your crazy...

It think avatar counts as a anime but its a mix I guess

You seen SAO 2 but not SAO your crazy...

SAO was already halfway through it's reshowing on toonami by the time I became aware of it's existence, I was told me it was no good. I wanted to see SAO II because it took place in a FPS, I watched it with other people until episode 10 and only then started to enjoy it so I wonder if I would of enjoyed it if I watched it alone.

Because of that, I want to try the light novel at some point.

Why am I the only one who keeps track.....

[ATTACH]32817[/ATTACH]

It's hard to keep track without something meant to keep tack of it. Back when I watched all those anime back to back, anime list wasn't even a thing, and I had a list made up, but I've gone through 3 or 4 computers since then. That document didn't make it past the second one.

• Like 1

I honestly could not tell you how many anime I've seen I can tell you that my personal library has over 300 titles. All I seem to do is work and watch anime. Lately I've been going to sleep to my old series and catching up on my new series before work. Now that summers here it'll probably slow down some as I go camping and hiking and climbing and such, but then again I have my phone and my tab which are always with me lol.

Edited by Guest

So I was hoping we could compare lists, here is the other anime I've seen in order I watched them

Please take a look.

Naruto

Sonic X

Death Note

Trigun

Akame Ga Kill!

Kami Nomi Zo Shiru Sekai

Shiki

Dimension W

Nagi No Asukara

Blue Dragon

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

Samurai Champloo

Sakamoto Desu Ga?

Deadman Wonderland

Tanaka-kun Wa Itsumo Kedaruge

Cardcaptor Sakura

Ichigo Masimaro

Servamp

Love Live!: School Idol Project

Lucky Star

Aishiteruze Baby

Toradora!

Date A Live

New Game

Tanaka-kun Wa Kyou Mo Kedaruge

Himouto! Umaru-chan

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Amaama To Inazuma

91 Days

Yuri!!! On Ice

No Game, No Life

JoJo No Kimyou Na Bouken

Mayoiga

Durarara!!

Love Live! Sunshine!!

Mob Psycho 100

Ore No Imouto Ga Konnani Kawaii Wake Ga Nai

I only started watching anime regularly since like April, after I finished Naruto Shippuden (golden trophy anime tbh). And after compiling all the anime I have watched, along with what I have tried to watch, there is about 25+ on my list. Pretty good for only being an otaku for only like 5 months. I once watched like 3 series in a whole week.

• Like 1

How many anime have you seen?

Movies don't count or second seasons..

I have seen 133 or at least that how many I kept track of tell about a month or so ago so maybe 140-145

ok so this is a guess but i would say about 150

Why am I the only one who keeps track.....

[ATTACH]32817[/ATTACH]

You are not the only one I also keep track. However I am sure that over time I have lost a couple through the cracks. Because back when I first started getting into Anime, I didn't have a list, then when I discovered that you can make lists I had to rethink that which I have watched. So my list at the moment including OVA's and movies and second seasons (Cause who can bother going to find out how many to not count lol.) is 221 titles.

However as a time watch - I have spent 3 months, 7 days and 6 hours watching Anime - This includes things I have dropped.

• Like 1

I couldn't possibly tell you. I started watching anime in the late 90s when I was young, and just sort of played it casual from there. I can't say it's been too much, though... I fell into a period of extreme depression right after high school and don't remember watching a single title until recently. And if I did, it for certain wasn't all the way through.

I'm curious how you were able to calculate this. xD

https://kitsu.io/users/Etyo/library?sort=rating&status=completed

This website also has an application for your phone called Kitsu and on it, it links your list and it calculates it by checking episode count in your entire list, the calculations go as far as to know how many minutes each series is (really basic mathematics, yet implemented well). It used to be called Hummingbird, its a good website and great application.

Edited by Guest

I've watched a lot over my 20+ years of adult life. According to my list (and this is everything like OVAs, web specials, movies, ongoing, etc) I have well over 1400+ in my catalog of watched. Of course watching like 13+ new anime when a season hits keeps that growing, haha.

I'd have to go and try to break it down to see what my list would look like if I just looked at specific formats or only 24+ ep series and such.

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic