Testers wanted for future platform change

Optic

Thanks everyone again for the expressions of interest! I will be sending you all a link to the test instance which you will be able to access using your existing AF account credentials.

To the newer members I will provide a new account login with a temporary password which you can then change after you login.

Somebody please tell me what's a tester!@_@@_@ Thanks in advance!^_^

This was explained in my first post and also in this post:

https://animeforums.net/community/threads/testers-wanted-for-future-platform-change.4411/#post-43280

Let me know if you're interested. :angel:

• Like 1

Since More Testers=More Feedbacks, I'd Like to get the attention of @AniMeFReaK @Sidney B\. Gone @Drewan @Ki&\#039;Rel @Alex Couch

If ever you guys are free please have a moment to think about it. :) (And I mean a long period of moment. :P )

I would love to help you guys, but I'm kinda busy in real life right now.

However, I'm happy to see that there some interested members. ;) Keep it up the good work!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

• 1 month later...
Hi @AniMeFReaK and @HydrateStandby sorry I missed this.

If you're still interested in testing and providing feedback do let me know and I'll grant you access to the test board. :angel:

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing this to inform you that I, indeed, am still interested in testing and providing feedback. Thank you for your cooperation.

With compliments,

AniMeFReaK.

• Optic locked this topic