What's The Best Anime This Season So Far?

SayuriChan

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the order I would rank the shows I'm watching:

1. Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi No Kyoushitsu E (8/10), it has elements of mystery and the concept feels original, there's plenty of plot twists which makes for a exciting watch.

2. Made In Abyss(7.8/10), it has a ambitious concept and the quality of a movie, and I have to give it points for being a fantasy series not about being trapped in a game or being reincarnated in another world.

3. Clione No Akari (7.5/10), a anime that deals with bullying should be good, I don't think a anime has had it focus be about bullying before. And it's the only show I'm watching with ZERO fanservice, which isn't easy to find.

4. Gamers! (7.3/10), it's about people who play games, in case the name didn't give that away, and there's real games like Tales Of Phantasia and Persona 4 Arena, and like I thought it's a sweet anime.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

Hey :) I was looking for an anime too and, after having looked every suggestions, i have tried Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi No Kyoushitsu E. I don't use to see an anime where everything is about school life but, this one was pretty good ( for the first episode at least ), even the graphics are good so Thank you

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

I don't really find anything this season very good Kakegurui and Made in Abyss are just ok.

with Made In Abyss I feel as if they're trying to rush through the different areas as quickly as they can, it seems they're going to try to come up with their own ending. I think I'll switch to the manga for now and see how they differ from eachother.

• Geano locked this topic