Anime you are glad you didn't drop

MadaraUchiha

Definitely Death Note and Steins;Gate

Death Note - I'm so glad I tried watching this anime again a few years after I dropped it. I think I was just too young when I first wanted to watch it. Death Note isn't an anime with super funny characters or awesome special effects, it's the thoughts of each character what makes this anime so interesting. So I think it just wasn't cool to me as a kid, but now I can really enjoy every aspect of this anime.

Steins;Gate - I think I'm not the only one who had this problem; the beginning is just very dry. I remember watching the first episode over and over again, because I never watched any further and by the time I wanted to continue the anime, I already forgot what happened. But I guess one day I decided to just force myself, and it was totally worth it!

I wasn't too young when I started watching anime, so, I didn't have that problem with any anime.

Death Note is the second anime I ever watched, and it's my favourite anime ever. It's one of those rare anime that hooked me from the first episode, and I couldn't help but watch the whole series over and over again.

I have listed Steins;Gate as one of those anime I almost dropped. The first two episodes were convoluted, but, when they discover that the microwave can do things, it hooked my immediately from that point on. It's certainly in my top 5 anime, and I'm really glad I didn't drop it.

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic