Hello everyone!

HarleyyQueens

Hi there! So as most of you have probably guessed. I am new here. So I shall tell you about myself. Well, I am a college student, who will be taking graphic design classes in the fall. I like anime (obviously), video games, coffee, and narwhales.

• Like 1

Welcome to the community.

I hope you enjoy your time here, as everyone is fairly friendly.

What games and anime do you like?

Thank you! Well, my favorite would have to be Steins;Gate, but at the moment I am watching Keroro Gunsou. My favorite game would be God of War 3.

Thank you! Well, my favorite would have to be Steins;Gate, but at the moment I am watching Keroro Gunsou. My favorite game would be God of War 3.

It's no problem. I enjoyed the Steins; Gate.

I also like gaming, but due to physical disabilities games these days can be difficult for me to play, so I mainly play turn based RPGs on my iPad and card/board games in real life.

It's no problem. I enjoyed the Steins; Gate.

I also like gaming, but due to physical disabilities games these days can be difficult for me to play, so I mainly play turn based RPGs on my iPad and card/board games in real life.

Aww, I'm sorry. What kind of disability do you have? (if you don't mind me asking.)

Hi there! So as most of you have probably guessed. I am new here. So I shall tell you about myself. Well, I am a college student, who will be taking graphic design classes in the fall. I like anime (obviously), video games, coffee, and narwhales.

hullo there ~

welcome to AF! coffee and narwhales are both things that I'm quite fond of, myself. :D

Aww, I'm sorry. What kind of disability do you have? (if you don't mind me asking.)

I have limited movement in my left side to the point where my arm is only good enough for a paperweight or to hold things, via holding object against chest.

Omg. I love Coffee as well <3 Although I'm very much told by my dad not to xD

Welcome!:) I love cuh-fee as well but my parents don't allow me to drink it.:'( I have loved cuh-fee from when I was a 4 year old!:) But...um...what exactly are narwhales?

This is a narwhale. :3

6AAatbpD97BXXqdpeqCTNg3s.jpeg

6AAatbpD97BXXqdpeqCTNg3s.jpe.e0528bf8efe189b10bc0c52ec6617b3a.jpe

6AAatbpD97BXXqdpeqCTNg3s.jpe.1b9f00c66c2eeacf6d288859ee5b91e3.jpe

Edited by Guest