Inuyasha questions (spoiler caution)

patday8428

Inuyasha questions (spoiler caution)

You can either refer to the episode(s) that answer the question or tell me if it was ever resolved.

I am not sure this is correct anyways. Why is Kagome jealous of Kikyo for Inuyasha affection? Isn’t Kagome a distance relative of Kikyo?

The movies kind of confused me. Kagome & Inuyasha were not married in the movies. In the end of show, after Kagome became an adult 3 or 4 years later, she was allowed to go back & they supposedly got married.

This other episode again refers to Kagome. They were in a class were Kagome failed history. They brought a scroll in. They showed Kagome being married to someone. When she went back to the past, after they ate. They meet this one person who was trying to get rid of the sword, it causes the person who carries it bad luck. Did Kagome get married to this person or was that different Kagome person listed on the scrooll or was nothing ever said again? I didn’t catch all the episodes. What was his name? He was in blue monk outfit. Lighter than Mirokus.

Thank you for this information

It was a somewhat change to the timeline, Kagome Higurashi is married to Inuyasha 3 years later after the end of the series, and is living in the world that is 300 Years in the past. Thus making another Kagome person, another Kagome originally is from that era of 300 years ago and is deceased, that Kagome is married to the ancestor of this day Kagome's old friend, Hojo.

Hojo's ancestor, also known as Akitoki Hojo had feelings for Kagome Higurashi but his feelings go unrequited but marries Suzaku. This Suzaku changed her name to Kagome Hojo thus as revealed on the family tree of their descendant, caused the present day Kagome Higurashi to wonder if she might end up as the wife of Akitoki.

It's merely all coincidental.

http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Akitoki_H%C5%8Dj%C5%8D

http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Kagome_H%C5%8Dj%C5%8D

Episode 137 of the Anime.

Note: The movies are non-canon, meaning it is not part of the original story.

• Like 1

After reading some of the characters bio information. I see why I got confused. Even if you watch it in order, it is hard to follow each person history.

One question, can you get a dub dvd set of Inuyasha from walmart (not a reseller) or amazon (Not a reseller) in the US?

• Geano locked this topic