Here's My Intro

LostEnoki

Haiii, I'm Kai, but I go by many names depending on where you find me at ^^

I've been watching anime pretty casually for a while now (mostly because of a lack of time), but there are some anime that I get into so I thought I'd create an account on here to talk about the ones I really like :)

Some stuff about me: I'm turning 17 on the 12th this September. I have almost every sm account ever (Ig, SnapChat, Kik) so if you want those you can message me. My favourite anime is Tokyo Ghoul, and I'm currently watching Lain, among others. I also like gaming, and I'm currently working on getting a YouTube gaming account up and running!

All I have left to say is: I'm glad to be here!

• Like 2

I've been watching anime pretty casually for a while now (mostly because of a lack of time), but there are some anime that I get into so I thought I'd create an account on here to talk about the ones I really like :)

Some stuff about me: I'm turning 17 on the 12th this September. I have almost every sm account ever (Ig, SnapChat, Kik) so if you want those you can message me. My favourite anime is Tokyo Ghoul, and I'm currently watching Lain, among others. I also like gaming, and I'm currently working on getting a YouTube gaming account up and running!

I also like tokyo ghoul, what games do you play, YouTube gaming account sounds cool I would watch.

The sm I have is fb, Tumblr, Twitter, and Xbox one. If you want to chat send me a message.

BTW nice introduction.

Welcome Kai! ^^

I also like Tokyo Ghoul a lot, especially the first season!

And your YouTube gaming channel sounds really awesome - you definitely have to send me a link as soon as it's up and running ^_^

If you feel like talking about all the other anime you really like or about gaming, then definitely message me!

It's nice to meet you ^^

OMG!!! WE SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAYS!!! AND I'LL BE TURNING 17 TOO!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU MY TWIN?????!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE!!!!!!!!! I WON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

AniMeFReaK (YOUR TWIN!!)