Intro Ft. Me

Agares

Hello there!

I've recently just gotten to watching/reading anime and manga (during my summer vacation) lol so far here is a list of series that I have Finished thanks to my addiction in completing stuff at the most earliest time's lol. I hope to have a splendid time here and make a lot of friends here, and to chat with people that share the same things that I like :) much love to you all! <3

• Bungou Stray dogs (Anime and Manga)
  • Detective Conan (Manga) *Cant find the time to finish the anime lol*
  • Fairytail (Manga) *also no time to finish the anime*
  • Fuuka (Manga) *Haven't found updated chapters tho*
  • Gate thus the JSDF fought there (Anime and Manga)
  • Grand Blue (Manga) *why cant we have faster scanlations of theses argh*
  • Hayate no gotoku(Manga)
  • Magi (Anime and Manga) Both sinbad no bouken
  • Masamune-kun no Revenge (Manga and Anime) *NEEDS MORE UPDATES!*
  • Nanatsu no Taiza (Anime and Manga) *up to volume 18 only in Manga :( *
  • Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden (Anime and Manga) *Skipped some parts of anime due to being overloaded with filler arcs*
  • Nisekoi (Anime and Manga) *ChitogeFTW*
  • Re ; Zero (Anime) *prefer's Rem over Emilia :P *
  • Saekano (Anime and Manga) *Koisuru Metronome in manga tho*
  • Shokugeki no sama (Manga) *Only season 2 in anime tho derp*
  • Sword art Online (Anime) *Havent found time in reading the LN's tho*
  • Yamada and the Seven Witches (Anime and Manga) *wish he picked Odagiri tho :( *
  • Absolute Duo (Anime)
  • Ao no Kanata no Four Rythm (Anime) *If you like flying this is the one for you lol*
  • Beelzebeb (Anime and Manga) *The Manga was epic as h*ll preffered a much more longer series tho :( *
  • Boruto (Anime) *The series is ongoing so :( *
  • Charlotte (Anime) *That Plunder ability is OP *
  • Code Geass (Anime) *ALL HAIL LELOUCH!*
  • Date A Live (Anime) *Cause why not? Lol*
  • Eromanga Sensei (Anime) *Eromanga-sensei is cute asf*
  • Gakusen toshi Asterisk (Anime) *prefers this over rakudai kishi no Cavalry lol*
  • Hataraku maou-sama! (Anime) *welp you dont always get to see the demon king part-timing at mcdonald's do you*
  • High School fleet (Anime) *Lol dont judge me :( *
  • Infinite Stratos (Anime) *Season 1 and 2 :P *
  • Kantai Collection (Anime) *Japan is such a beautiful country! *
  • Konosuba (Anime) *Aqua is useless tho lol*
  • Love Live!/Love Live Sunshine!! (Anime) *Great show great characters ;)*
  • The Irregular at magic high school (Anime) *Tatsuya Op as h*ll*
  • Orange (Anime) *possibly one of the best things I've watched*
  • Saijuku Muhai no Bahamut (Anime) *Great Harem lol this is the way to go!*
  • Trinity Seven (Anime) *the plot is great recommends to everyone*

and that's the end to a very long watch list lol hope to find new ones to add to the line up! Sorry for grammatical errors tho lol. Hope we can find similarities with the list I've given LOL again thanks for having me here! :)

P.S - I you need some recommendations feel free to chat with me! I'm always happy to recommend stuff to watch/read or if you just need

• Like 1

Hey there!! Welcome to the forums!! I'm AniMeFReaK, and you can call me Annie-chan! JK. If you call me Annie-chan I swear I'm gonna hunt you down. Just call me AF, AniMeFReaK-san or whatever you like (except Annie-chan). My fave genres of anime are reverse harem, romance, supernatural, comedy, horror and psychological. Do you know any reverse harem anime? I've been really craving for one. Please do give me recommendations soon!:)

Love,

AniMeFReaK (don't you dare call me Annie-chan).

Hey there!! Welcome to the forums!! I'm AniMeFReaK, and you can call me Annie-chan! JK. If you call me Annie-chan I swear I'm gonna hunt you down. Just call me AF, AniMeFReaK-san or whatever you like (except Annie-chan). My fave genres of anime are reverse harem, romance, supernatural, comedy, horror and psychological. Do you know any reverse harem anime? I've been really craving for one. Please do give me recommendations soon!:)

Love,

AniMeFReaK (don't you dare call me Annie-chan).

Nice to meet you AF-san! :). I haven't plunged into that rabbit hole called reverse harem yet xD but if you like some nice harem's tho I definitly recommend Nisekoi or Oregairu definitly check these to out! and also Saekano. Looking forward to a great friendship between me and you! <3

• Friendly 1

I see. Harems are for guys, since it has a guy being in a relationship with a ton of girls. And reverse harem is the exact opposite. Reverse harems are about a girl who is in a relationship with a bunch of guys.

Well the harem genre can also be liked by girls with the right blending of plot and story I can see girls liking it too lol :)

Hey there! I'm glad you made an introduction thread Agares-kun! :D

Btw, that's a really long list for a person who just started reading manga and watching animes. :largegasp: Kampai for you! I watch a lot of animes although I don't have time to read mangas so that's why I'm so amazed. :)

Hope to see you more and Welcome again! :D

Hey there! I'm glad you made an introduction thread Agares-kun! :D

Btw, that's a really long list for a person who just started reading manga and watching animes. :largegasp: Kampai for you! I watch a lot of animes although I don't have time to read mangas so that's why I'm so amazed. :)

Hope to see you more and Welcome again! :D

Is it really that long... hahaha I get addicted to reading and finishing plot lines so I tend to finish a Series in one go lol. Hope to get some recommendations from you in the Future! again thanks for having me! :D

• Like 1