My Introduction

chareexnicole

Hii! :) My name's Charee and I'm 18 years of age. I created this account when I realized most of my friends aren't into animes the way I am and I wanted to be able to talk everything anime with those who are also into anime! Naruto was my first ever anime and I believe I was six at the time. I wasn't that interested in watching other animes after I've watched Naruto (because I didn't think anything else could beat the love I have for Naruto). A few years after that, I grew out of anime a bit but it wasn't until a year ago when I decided there was no harm in trying out other animes and I fell in love with anime all over again. As of today, the animes I've watched include: Naruto (if it wasn't already obvious lol)/Naruto Shippuden, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Seven Deadly Sins, Sword Art Online/Gun Gale Online, Death Note. I'm not really picky with animes so if you have any recommendations, you can comment anything! :)

If you read up to here, thank you so much for reading!! There's really not much else to say about me, but if there's anything else you'd like to know about me or you're just up for a chat, feel free to message me or comment on this thread! Thank you again! :)

Charee,

xoxo

• Like 2

Welcome to the AF! :D

When I was younger Naruto was always on TV so I guess I can include it as one of my first animes. Although I didn't really stick to it because it's just sooooo darn long and I didn't really got attached to it. But I've watched Seven Deadly Sins! :D

I realized most of my friends aren't into animes the way I am and I wanted to be able to talk everything anime with those who are also into anime!

About this matter, you came to the right place! :D We are sure ready to hear your thoughts bout anything bout anime so don't ya feel shy okay? ;)

I'm Rye btw and Nice to meet you again :D

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Welcome to the community.

I hope you are enjoying your time here, as everyone is fairly friendly.

Since you are a fan of Death Note, did you check out the Netflix adaptation or did you decide to skip it?

Thank you so much!!

After watching the trailer, I decided to skip it because I honestly don't think animes and live action go well together. /:

Welcome to the AF! :D

When I was younger Naruto was always on TV so I guess I can include it as one of my first animes. Although I didn't really stick to it because it's just sooooo darn long and I didn't really got attached to it. But I've watched Seven Deadly Sins! :D

About this matter, you came to the right place! :D We are sure ready to hear your thoughts bout anything bout anime so don't ya feel shy okay? ;)

I'm Rye btw and Nice to meet you again :D

Ahh, thank you so much!! This means a lot. :) what's your opinion on Seven Deadly Sins?

Nice to meet you too! :)

• Like 1

Ahh, thank you so much!! This means a lot. :) what's your opinion on Seven Deadly Sins?

Nice to meet you too! :)

I totally love it actually <3 and it was very cool! Meliodas is definitely my favorite character. The back story of each character were elaborated further in the anime and it's kknda amazing that somewhat most of them were connected even though they weren't a part of the Seven Deadly sins before. :D Wah, did ya get me? Or was I confusing?

• Like 1

Thank you so much!!

After watching the trailer, I decided to skip it because I honestly don't think animes and live action go well together. /:

Kind of have have to agree there.

After all, the live action movies from Japan were pretty terrible.

I was going to give it a try once, but Netflix kept acting up, so I just forgot about it.

• Like 1

I totally love it actually <3 and it was very cool! Meliodas is definitely my favorite character. The back story of each character were elaborated further in the anime and it's kknda amazing that somewhat most of them were connected even though they weren't a part of the Seven Deadly sins before. :D Wah, did ya get me? Or was I confusing?

Yes! I totally get what you mean, and I felt the same! My favorite character is a tie between Ban and King lol and I think my favorite backstory is probably how Ban and Elaine met. I love them so much! :)

• Like 1

Kind of have have to agree there.

After all, the live action movies from Japan were pretty terrible.

I was going to give it a try once, but Netflix kept acting up, so I just forgot about it.

Yep, agreed! I don't think it could work but I'm always open-minded to things so I'll give it a try if it has enough hype lol

Yes! I totally get what you mean, and I felt the same! My favorite character is a tie between Ban and King lol and I think my favorite backstory is probably how Ban and Elaine met. I love them so much! :)

Oh yes. It was very tragic. Although I kinda like the idea that Ban is out there hoping and finding ways to somehow reunite with Elaine and such. (kind of a bitter person and somewhat melodramatic)

• Like 1