What is your most favorite episode out of any anime you've ever watched?

Ice cream Alchemist

Not sure where to start with your anime episode thread? Here's a suggested outline you can use below! When you're done, remove this text and the headings.

Your favourite or least favourite scene(s) in the episode? Try and add at least one screenshot!

Any interesting thoughts or questions on a specific scene/arc//character? Try and encourage discussion.

Overall rating out of 10 and why?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! My all-time favorite anime is Naruto and I have to say my favorite episode is probably the one where the Sand siblings (Gaara, Temari, Kankuro) arrived to save Rock Lee, Shikamaru, and Kiba & Akamaru (respectively) in the Sasuke Retrieval arc. That's an episode that always sticks to my mind because not only are the fighting scenes awesome, but I just love how badass Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro look when they arrived (see the attached file of how the Sand siblings looked like)! xD http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sand_Shinobi:_Allies_of_the_Leaf?file=The_Sand_Siblings.PNG Lastly, my overall rating is 10/10. Maybe I'm just being biased as it's my favorite anime ever but I just love it so much! :)

Edited by chareexnicole

Hunter x Hunter 2011 Episode 57 i guess 
how they manage to turn things around despite Gon and Killua being captured by the Phantom Troupe ..
everyone manage to play they're part and it made me rewatch the series just so i can watch that scene again...

Although it is not my absolute favourite anime Naruto does have probably my favourite episode I have seen.

Episode 18 I believe it was, when Zabuza and Haku died; I cried, quite a lot and I just kept crying, even later after having watched the episode. I feel like if an episode can make you feel that much then it is a great episode; The Zabuza and Haku arc was my favourite.

Image result for Zabuza X Sasuke

They were so wonderful together, I have to remind myself not to ship them since Haku is a trap, lol. But this was the saddest anime death(s) ever to watch in my opinion.

And seeing the composure and strong façade of Zabuza break when he saw Haku die made me so sad. He was so tough and he acted like he didn't care for Haku but he loved Haku. :( 

10/10 Perfect.

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎21 at 6:10 AM, chareexnicole said:

Hi! My all-time favorite anime is Naruto and I have to say my favorite episode is probably the one where the Sand siblings (Gaara, Temari, Kankuro) arrived to save Rock Lee, Shikamaru, and Kiba & Akamaru (respectively) in the Sasuke Retrieval arc. That's an episode that always sticks to my mind because not only are the fighting scenes awesome, but I just love how badass Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro look when they arrived (see the attached file of how the Sand siblings looked like)! xD http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sand_Shinobi:_Allies_of_the_Leaf?file=The_Sand_Siblings.PNG Lastly, my overall rating is 10/10. Maybe I'm just being biased as it's my favorite anime ever but I just love it so much! :)

I love that episode! :D Gaara is one of my favourites in the show, I went from hating him at first to seriously loving him. And Temari is my Naruto waifu. It was a great episode, Gaara is so cool because he fights with such composure.

Edited by SAO LILDOOP

Can I just say that the Attack On Titan: No Regrets ova's scenes are all my favorite scenes? I honestly loved every second of that ova. (Especially the scene where Hanji Zoe blushes at seeing Levi ... Mhm, I ship it)

I also love the scene from Attack On Titan season 1 episode 10 where Armin gives his speech in an attempt to save Eren's life. I ADORE Armin so much! (If you couldn't tell.)

The death scenes from Another are also some of my favorite anime moments because they were so creative and unconventional ... I love when people can put a spin on that kind of stuff.

I have many favorite scenes from Death Note and a lot of them consist of the cute or strange lines the characters said as well as all the epic scenes, but there are too many to mention. Oh! And whenever Near is playing with his toys or has his sleeves are over his hands ... Gosh, I'm a sucker for cute things!

I've only read the mangas of Tokyo Ghoul as of yet but I love the "What is 1,000 minus 7?" line because, I mean, everything leading up to that point was so tense and I just loved seeing him come out of that ... I also love the scene where you first meet Uta because he's just so cute, along with Suzuya. I love that little guy!

I've also watched about 4 episodes (I think) of Durarara but ended up putting it on hold due to everything I've got going on and seeing as it was quiet long ... However, I love the scene where Izaya laughs like a maniac for two minutes and then just goes, "I'm bored now.". Eh, I don't know, I just already love that guy ...

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 18 in Clannad: After Story where Tomoya reconnects with his daughter absolutely destroyed me. Sad/heartwarming moments like that hit me so hard...

d22b7a30c6d6259b654b003ebfcf3d9d.gif

On a less positive note, one of the anime episodes that impacted me the most was episode 8 of Paranoia Agent, the one where three people who met on the internet decide to commit suicide together. I won't spoil what happens in that episode, but it gave me chills and i still think about it many years later.

fullmetal alchemist brotherhood: episode 54: scene of death of envy............ from the episode when he appears early killing hughes till the 54th, i kept waiting and cursing when will envy die and he should die soon, but the way things turned out, his death became a blow to me in episode 54 so much so that any person can feel sad for him the way he died.

Yes, that was the beauty of that episode, when he realizes what he was till then and kills himself after knowing about himself through edward which make him feel like disgrace for self. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 5:24 AM, SAO LILDOOP said:

Although it is not my absolute favourite anime Naruto does have probably my favourite episode I have seen.

Episode 18 I believe it was, when Zabuza and Haku died; I cried, quite a lot and I just kept crying, even later after having watched the episode. I feel like if an episode can make you feel that much then it is a great episode; The Zabuza and Haku arc was my favourite.

They were so wonderful together, I have to remind myself not to ship them since Haku is a trap, lol. But this was the saddest anime death(s) ever to watch in my opinion.

And seeing the composure and strong façade of Zabuza break when he saw Haku die made me so sad. He was so tough and he acted like he didn't care for Haku but he loved Haku. :( 

10/10 Perfect.

I love that episode! :D Gaara is one of my favourites in the show, I went from hating him at first to seriously loving him. And Temari is my Naruto waifu. It was a great episode, Gaara is so cool because he fights with such composure.

Oh yess! I agree with you on the Zabuza and Haku arc! It made me emotional as well :/ I love that duo so much!

And ikr! Gaara is such a badass. He's literally my favorite character in the entire series. xD

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure about my favorite episode but one of my favorite scenes from an anime is in death note when L puts an inmate with a nametag on tv pretending to be him, the program is only being broadcast in the Kanto region of Japan due to its high population, Light Yagami kills that man by writing his name in the notebook and therefore gives away his location and the fact that he needs a name and face to kill. Very clever. 

My favourite episode would be attack on titan's first episode. The hype and emotion that was embedded into it got me like really excited and convinced me that aot is gonna be a very promising series. Then the episode where Eren gets swallowed.. damn tht was an intense one. 

Another one of my favourite episode is from Sketdance where bosson switch and himeko gets locked up in an old storage room while they're dressed in some weird costumes and a fire breaks out. I laughed so hard watching tht episode.

Edited by akanemizuki

• Geano locked this topic