Cześć! Hi! Ohayo!

decp

Hello! My name is Szymon (Simon) and i'm from Poland. You know, that country in central europe ^^

I'm 21 year old and I'm watching anime since 2k12 (I started in highschool).

What more about me? Hmmm, I like cats (hue, I love them), i'm playing games (i'm in gamestudies in the university). Sometimes I read something and watch something what is not an anime.

In school, my favorite subject was a history. I have a radioamateur license, like my true fav. waifu, Saori Takebe (I didn't see her in registration site). Sometimes, I trying to learn hungarian.

And I think that's all, for the beginning.

If you want to know more about me, just ask me.

Sorry for my english, i'm not fluent yet.

• Friendly 2

Hello there! :) Welcome to the Forums! It's definitely lovely to meet you :)

In school, my favorite subject was a history.

Gosh. I love history <3 Although I have a problem with the dates especially the Nineteen forgotten mambo jumbo >_<>_<

radioamateur license

What's a radioamateur license btw? I've never hear of that :)

I hope to seeing you more and please don't feel shy or anything :) We're all ears and eyes in reading your opinions about everything :) Nice too meet you again! :D

Konichiwa, Szymon-san!! But um...I was baffled when I entered your profile page and saw that you were 61 years old! Must be a mistake, since in this thread you're telling us that you're 21 years old. Moving on...

I'm AniMeFReaK, the most active member, a huge chatterbox and the greatest otaku around! I'm looking forward to your stay here in AF. Please enjoy your suite here in the AF Hotel!

Regards,

AniMeFReaK.

• 2 weeks later...
Konichiwa, Szymon-san!! But um...I was baffled when I entered your profile page and saw that you were 61 years old! Must be a mistake, since in this thread you're telling us that you're 21 years old.

Yes, that's mistake. I'm 21.

Gamestudies? Thats sounds cool as f****. What is it about?

Studies about making a games. Not only a video games. You can learn about, how to make games, how games are in socialities, how to something in RPG, larps etc. etc.