looking for online friends ♡

kittypastel

Hiya!

I'm new to this website but im getting the hang of it uwu, anyways! i'm looking for online friends ♡

feel free to message me or reply here / theres no limits to age or gender, just looking for kind and fun people :3

im super duper shy so please be patient, im a little self conscious about what i send ^//^

rules :

please no very personal questions

any age or gender!

talk to me about anything, lets see what we have in common!

--

my interests :

playing video games (overwatch, destiny, skyrim)

drawing, im a digital artist!

watching anime (i love gorey anime)

and anything super cute and kawaii !

cute-kitty-animated-gif-35.gif

cute-kitty-animated-gif-35.gif.2363eba42d4b6981232cbe45b594a144.gif

cute-kitty-animated-gif-35.gif.2347c3526fe25c6c3a17b41c2bdacb6d.gif

Edited by Guest

firstly hiya and welcome to the forums @kittypastel i hope you enjoy it here and have plenty of fun with our forums

there are a few gamers here , i my self play tera a bit

feel free to post some (or all) of your digital art i my self would like to see and i think others will too , there are sections for this so its very welcome

and as for anime , we all like it , gore is one I'm happy watching too

Ps I'm male and not of the younger variety :P

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

Wee-come kittypastel-chan! How are you? I love things cute and kawaii too! I also love gore-y anime and video games! Seems like we have a lot in common.:):):) I'll be your online friend!! I have a lot of friends here, and Wodahs is my oto-sama! I'm looking forward to your next reply. Let's talk some more (I talk like CRAZY)!!:):):)

Love,

AniMeFReaK.

P.S. I think that this video's narrator is very kawaii. What are your thoughts on it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fugQrnDS46Y

@kittypastel Welcome! I am 26 and I am a male, I am happy to meet your acquaintance. However, I don't think people can be friends without knowing what your favorite Pokemon is?

Mine is Bulbasaur :). Squirtle used to be my favorite for a long time cause I love tortoises, but Bulbasaur is cooler in the end.

@kittypastel Welcome! I am 26 and I am a male, I am happy to meet your acquaintance. However, I don't think people can be friends without knowing what your favorite Pokemon is?

Mine is Bulbasaur :). Squirtle used to be my favorite for a long time cause I love tortoises, but Bulbasaur is cooler in the end.

BULBASAUR??!! ARE YOU CRAZY??!! Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard are way cooler! Besides, Charmander is the strongest among the three according to a Pokemon movie whose name I forgot.

• Funny 1

BULBASAUR??!! ARE YOU CRAZY??!! Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard are way cooler! Besides, Charmander is the strongest among the three according to a Pokemon movie whose name I forgot.

Well this is not only the first three it's all Pokemon I just like bulbasaur k :P.

Wee-come kittypastel-chan! How are you? I love things cute and kawaii too! I also love gore-y anime and video games! Seems like we have a lot in common.:):):) I'll be your online friend!! I have a lot of friends here, and Wodahs is my oto-sama! I'm looking forward to your next reply. Let's talk some more (I talk like CRAZY)!!:):):)

Love,

AniMeFReaK.

P.S. I think that this video's narrator is very kawaii. What are your thoughts on it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fugQrnDS46Y

aww hello!! i'm doing great :), im so glad you want to be friends - send me a message (convo/mail thingy) on here so we can talk uwu

hello!! my favorite pokemon is ninetails, shes a beauty :3 my favorite starter pokemon probably has to be cyndaquil! send me a message (mail thingy) on here so we can talk more!!

• Like 1