Anime Suggestions!

Hootr

Possibly losing my internet sooner or later, so I'm going on a huge download spree.

Need any anime that people personally think is worth watching.

I love the type that you really get emotionally connected to. Only watching Dub unless the Sub is really good (Sorry, and I might receive hate for this, but I feel like I lose attention on sub unless it's either really good or I enjoy it).

Cheers

You have an animelist or something? It can give people an idea of what you like, and also make sure that people don't suggest stuff you've already watched.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Hootr

Here's my anime list, I got plenty of anime I'm planning to watch on here already. But like I said, I'm going on a download spree so I really need to stock up on anime :P

Assuming that you have everything in your 'plan-to-watch' and 'on-hold' list, here's a few suggestions:

Akatsuki no Yona

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

Baccano

Bakuman Seasons 1,2 and 3

Barakamon

Boku dake ga Inai Machi

Boku no Hero Academia

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouche R1

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouche R2

Death Parade

Fate/Zero Season 1 and 2(though it's better to watch Fate/Stay Night before watching it, but I didn't do that. Download both)

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

Hunter x Hunter 2011

Log Horizon

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic

Naruto and Naruto: Shippuuden

One Piece

Psycho-Pass

Rurouni Kenshin

Steins;Gate

Zankyou no Terror

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

These are anime I gave a score of 8 or above. These are some of my favourites. I ignored a few which have fan-service, since that's not something for me too.

Also, Hunter x Hunter 2011 has 148 episodes. Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden has a combined episode count of 720 including fillers, One Piece 806(still on-going), Rurouni Kenshin 94. I suggest you skip these for now and watch the other series. Maybe get Hunter x Hunter 2011, that's very good. And, remember, the 2011 version, not the old one. Also, get Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, not Full Metal Alchemist. Full Metal: Alchemist: Brotherhood is the most recent adaptation and it follows the manga more closely.

I suggest you start with Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter 2011, Psycho-Pass, and Steins Gate. All of these are mainstream hits in the anime community, and are considered to be some of the best out there. If you look at the MAL stats for these anime, they are really popular and also have a great score.

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic