~ First AMV ~ Rewrite 「AMV」 - Kokoronashi

Eclipse_AMV

Hello dear anime brother's and sisters

Today I've come up with a New fresh first AMV, I love AMV's and I decided that i'll make one

And there it is, Took me 3 days xD but it was worth it, I enjoyed every second about it, And in the end

I'm not disappointed at all, I think I made a great one for the first AMV, But it doesn't matter, I care about

what you guys would think, I'd like to get criticized, and hear your side and your thoughts about it, I'd appreciate it so much and I'm always open to hear where I did wrong and where I can go better, Of course I have alot of work and time till i'll start to call my work a "Masterpiece" So, Without further Ado

Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnGgV-K2k1M

Thx for watching :)

• Creative 1

lol what's an amv.

Anyway it was cool *-*

Please check out light novel and give me some feed back if you have time!

It isn't completed also please give me some feed back on my drawing skills.

Here is the rather crappy protagonist drawing. I'm really bad at drawing , so i'd appreciate if you gave me some feedback.

Light novel: https://thedivineselectionnovel.wordpress.com/

upload_2017-9-28_21-8-41.png.759d8a90d1b3dce6d540fdf22e30e30d.png

lol what's an amv.

Anyway it was cool *-*

Please check out light novel and give me some feed back if you have time!

It isn't completed also please give me some feed back on my drawing skills.

Here is the rather crappy protagonist drawing. I'm really bad at drawing , so i'd appreciate if you gave me some feedback.

Light novel: https://thedivineselectionnovel.wordpress.com/

[ATTACH=full]33095[/ATTACH]

AMV stands for "Anime Music Video" You could say a clip, and thank you very much :)

I have a fairly amount of knowledge about AMV's so assuming it's your first try - it's alright, allow me to give my opinion about the amv of yours.

First of all, try to use different scenes of the anime you are doing an amv of that. Don't use subtitles, they look badly. Add some colour effects, in case you use an advantage video software like Sony Vegas and work on your transitions. I guess the most important part is to sync the scenes with the music.

I'm looking forward to your further creations and improvements, good luck.

This AMV there are no words for how amazing it was i couldn't look away I could tell you put some time and good effort into this it was emotional but in some ways funny you dive great at it don't stop making these you're great at it xD.

Thank you very much :D, I really tried my best with this one, I'm sure I have alot to learn and this one is kinda basic if you compare it with the AMV's that there are out there, But I loved it and I glad I made other people love it too :)

I have a fairly amount of knowledge about AMV's so assuming it's your first try - it's alright, allow me to give my opinion about the amv of yours.

First of all, try to use different scenes of the anime you are doing an amv of that. Don't use subtitles, they look badly. Add some colour effects, in case you use an advantage video software like Sony Vegas and work on your transitions. I guess the most important part is to sync the scenes with the music.

I'm looking forward to your further creations and improvements, good luck.

Thank you very much, I know I have far way to climb before I can perfect it, but it's really fun and I enjoy making AMV's, And i'm sure one day i'll

make better ones and share it with the world :), About the subtitles, I tried as much as I can to get rid of them, the parts with the japanese words were so perfect for the sync with the music so I couldn't gave up on them, Tho I removed most parts with the subs and that stuff, I kinda did an emotional AMV here, It's like I have that thing that I can't still throw random parts from the anime so instead I build a story behind of it, If you know what I mean, like from the first episode till the last episode, I still need to work on transitions tho since I used only the normal ones, I first tried to do Eye transitioning and Shaking effect, The Eye transitioning was hard for me and complicated so I gave up on it for now, and the shaking effect I kinda got it, but when I used it, it seemed to me like wierd, Like moving it with my own hands while the part is going on and it seems funny so I gave up on it also, but yea I'll ofcourse get better and better and eventually I'll learn about it :)