Anime's to Binge Watch

White_Raven

What anime's have you or would you like to watch i want to know your responses and i would like for you guys and girls to let me know what anime's you like and think others should watch thank you.

my list:

Highschool DxD

A certain magical index

Is this a zombie?

Code Geass

Angel beats

To love ru (all seasons)

Your Name

RWBY

Accel World

Absolute duo

Maria Holic

Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai (both seasons)

Campione

Chobits

59e217b16403a_thinkinganimegirl.jpg.032350ff1abd902bc28861e192a13a84.jpg

Edited by Guest

I binge watched Paranoia Agent and Burst Angel back to back.

Twas excellent and it was when dad was away for two weeks I think.

How was burst angel I heard it was good but I still have about eh 3ish pages of anime I still need to watch.

Thats true, have you ever had that moment of just oh I want to binge watch this anime?

Many times. I did it with Bleach, I did it with FMA after already watching it once, I've done it several times with Eureka Seven, and I did it with Hanasaku Iroha twice, in a row. I mean I literally finished the show and started it over and watched the movie after finishing the show both times.

I binge watched Paranoia Agent and Burst Angel back to back.

Twas excellent and it was when dad was away for two weeks I think.

How was burst angel I heard it was good but I still have about eh 3ish pages of anime I still need to watch

Really good action scenes and great cgi.

Also eye candy is gud... lol

Lol and maybe sometime soon I’ll just binge watch the entire thing.

Many times. I did it with Bleach, I did it with FMA after already watching it once, I've done it several times with Eureka Seven, and I did it with Hanasaku Iroha twice, in a row. I mean I literally finished the show and started it over and watched the movie after finishing the show both times.

That’s awesome wait did you do it in one day or was it after a short period of time?

A short period of time. I had other things to do here or there and had to take breaks to do them. That said, whenever I had time, I was watching. All of free time went into the binge. ^_^

yes that's sweet you know its cool whenever you can actually sit down and watch anime just really watch it.

I binge watch every show I like, it's just what I do.

I'd suggest Attack On Titan, Another and Death Note, though.

The first too are based in the horror genre, but they both have their own spin on it and are very interesting.

Death Note is more a thriller based mystery, you may need to go through this one slowly so as to keep up, but I binge watched that Anime so fast I got all the feels at once ...

I binge watch every show I like, it's just what I do.

I'd suggest Attack On Titan, Another and Death Note, though.

The first too are based in the horror genre, but they both have their own spin on it and are very interesting.

Death Note is more a thriller based mystery, you may need to go through this one slowly so as to keep up, but I binge watched that Anime so fast I got all the feels at once ...

I've binge watched Death Note so many times I love it, it has such a good idea behind it and I've never watched Attack on Titan I've thought about watching it soon and I think I will a little later after I clear up some space thank you xD.

Watching seasonal anime is something I did occasionally, in Spring 2013, Summer 2014, Spring 2016, Spring 2017 and Summer 2017. Other than that, I usually binge anime, since I've only been watching it since 2012, and there's a lot of stuff out there. Usually, something becomes 'binge-watch' worthy for me when there's a lot of things that click: great characters, writing, music, animation and voice acting. But, most of all, the pacing. It's not easy for me to watch a slow-paced show all at once.

Naruto was the first anime I ever watched, knowing that it's an anime, and I watched that at a very rapid pace, because in my opinion, it has all of the stuff that I mentioned above. But, the anime that I watched next, which is still my all time favourite anime to this day, is the one that I consider to by truly worthy of binge-watching, and that is Death Note. There's a pretty good video explaining why that is so, on YouTube, and it explains how the plot is always moving forward, and the clock is always ticking, and you are on the edge of your seat.

I binge watched 70% of all the anime I've ever watched, and most of my favourites come from this experience. They include Code Geass, Steins;Gate, Psycho-Pass, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and many others.

I also agree with ItsSammy: Another is suitable for binge-watching. I didn't binge AoT, though, I watched it weekly, when it was airing in Spring 2013.

Watching seasonal anime is something I did occasionally, in Spring 2013, Summer 2014, Spring 2016, Spring 2017 and Summer 2017. Other than that, I usually binge anime, since I've only been watching it since 2012, and there's a lot of stuff out there. Usually, something becomes 'binge-watch' worthy for me when there's a lot of things that click: great characters, writing, music, animation and voice acting. But, most of all, the pacing. It's not easy for me to watch a slow-paced show all at once.

Naruto was the first anime I ever watched, knowing that it's an anime, and I watched that at a very rapid pace, because in my opinion, it has all of the stuff that I mentioned above. But, the anime that I watched next, which is still my all time favourite anime to this day, is the one that I consider to by truly worthy of binge-watching, and that is Death Note. There's a pretty good video explaining why that is so, on YouTube, and it explains how the plot is always moving forward, and the clock is always ticking, and you are on the edge of your seat.

I binge watched 70% of all the anime I've ever watched, and most of my favourites come from this experience. They include Code Geass, Steins;Gate, Psycho-Pass, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and many others.

I also agree with ItsSammy: Another is suitable for binge-watching. I didn't binge AoT, though, I watched it weekly, when it was airing in Spring 2013.

That''s awesome it's actually cool that you watched seasonal anime since 2012 I absolutely love people who binge watch anime because then other people can see what anime's you like and thank you for your response I'd love to know what other anime's you like and which other anime's you've binge watched.

That''s awesome it's actually cool that you watched seasonal anime since 2012 I absolutely love people who binge watch anime because then other people can see what anime's you like and thank you for your response I'd love to know what other anime's you like and which other anime's you've binge watched.

You never mentioned your list, you know.

Other anime I binged, that are also suitable for binge-watching, include Akatsuki no Yona, Baccano, Fate/Zero, Kill la Kill, Log Horizon, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

You can binge every good Shounen anime. I did so with Bleach(first 63 episodes, haven't watched beyond that), Hunter x Hunter 2011(I mean, I caught up to it when it was airing and watched the rest every week), My Hero Academia(a new series, and season 2 is ending this Saturday, and I highly recommend it), Naruto/Naruto: Shippuuden, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Shokugeki no Soma(season 3 starts October 4th and it's a good time to watch it).

You never mentioned your list, you know.

Other anime I binged, that are also suitable for binge-watching, include Akatsuki no Yona, Baccano, Fate/Zero, Kill la Kill, Log Horizon, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

You can binge every good Shounen anime. I did so with Bleach(first 63 episodes, haven't watched beyond that), Hunter x Hunter 2011(I mean, I caught up to it when it was airing and watched the rest every week), My Hero Academia(a new series, and season 2 is ending this Saturday, and I highly recommend it), Naruto/Naruto: Shippuuden, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Shokugeki no Soma(season 3 starts October 4th and it's a good time to watch it).

Ya I know i have my list on my profile and I have way to many to list ill place them on there now.

• Geano locked this topic