Just another new person

SleepyLeoulf

I guess this is where I introduce myself. I'm Jess a 20 something year old female somewhere in the land of the OZ. I wanted to join to meet other fellow anime lovers or geeks. I'm sometimes shy or quiet but pretty laid back, friendly, and very caring by nature. I seen a lot of anime over the years so I like a lot. I also enjoy watching movies as well. In my spear time I write poetry or prose about my life to help express myself. Sorta therapeutic I guess to put it.. Not really sure what else to say. See you all around the forum.

• Like 2

I'm from Kansas in the USA. OZ like wizard of Oz.. Sorry I guess I didn't make that clear enough. My bad.. Thanks for the welcome.

No that was my bad for misinterpreting it. No bad on you!

I am actually like half Americian myself.

And other backgrounds.

Mostly British and American and Canadian, German.

Grew up and raised in Australia :)

Awesome and interesting. I always wanted to visit Australia looks pretty cool to visit there. I'm a lot of things myself to be honest. So is this forum pretty active?

It can be when it needs to.

For the most part yes.

I think we just need some interesting topics to wow people again.

A lot of folks are busy with life too, so yeah that as well.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forums Jess san! :D I do hope you've find our community enjoyable so far. ;) You can call me Rye btw if you feel like so. :D

Anyways, I love Poems <3 Well I made some although I think some of them doesn't make any sense at all soooo I'm still learning. May I ask what kind of anime genre do you like?

I guess this is where I introduce myself. I'm Jess a 20 something year old female somewhere in the land of the OZ. I wanted to join to meet other fellow anime lovers or geeks. I'm sometimes shy or quiet but pretty laid back, friendly, and very caring by nature. I seen a lot of anime over the years so I like a lot. I also enjoy watching movies as well. In my spear time I write poetry or prose about my life to help express myself. Sorta therapeutic I guess to put it.. Not really sure what else to say. See you all around the forum.

*tries to sing the Wizard of OZ theme song* Somewhereeeeeeeee over the rainbooooooowwwwwwwww

Hello Rye thank you for the warm welcome. Also yes I am enjoying it here so far a lot of interesting topics and very nice folk so far. I love all kinds of anime really, I don't really have a favorite genre. I write poetry and I'm know I'm not the best at it but I still love to do it and practice. Haha.. yeah people sing it here all the time and even watch the movie a lot. Sorta got sick of it but what can you do, LOL.