Just another Sushi floating down the endless sea of tuna

KuroSushi

Without stating the obvious too much, I'm new. I haven't been on forums since I was in high school... maybe around 12 years or so when I was a huge gaia online fan. As you can guess, I am fairly old, about to turn 30. Never really understood the whole growing up idea in which I have to lose things that I like.

I wanted to try to get back into forums because I remember that communities like forums were really fun. Whether I meet anyone or not is another story but I thought I'd give this whole deal a chance.

The idea popped into my head when I watched an informative playlist of a person named Boxxy, who used to be on Gaia online. It made me remember times back when I was a teenager, so maybe I'm just looking for nostalgia.

I am currently working on stories and trying to make a few apps catering to anime fans. I want to make a videogame but I can't seem to get myself enthusiastic enough. Could use motivation from others or maybe a group willing to work with me.

USELESS FACTS ABOUT ME:

I'm a fairly open book, I am generally nice to most people but I'm fairly political if provoked into political discussion.

I dabble in social philosophy/psychology and find it very interesting.

I've lest facebook about 2 months ago because I was fed up with listening to friends and family berate me for my ideals.

I enjoy drawing, but I'm not great at it. I would sum me up as a jack of all trades but an expert at nothing.

ANIMES that I like

Outlaw star, Konosuba, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Magic Knights Rayearth, Yakitate Japan!!, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell.... amongst many others. I would state more but we'd be here all day.

I think the rest can be found out later. Anyways it is good to meet you all and I look forward to learning more about others as I go along.

Welcome to the Forums Black Sushi-san! :D And welcome back in another Forum Life? :D

I'm fairly not new to forums. I've been on another forum two years ago and been jumping here and there from since. I've stayed here though since I am comfortable here. I hope that you'll like it here and I hope this forum will atleast live up to your expectations. It gets a little quiet around here sometimes but I know some people here really do turn up the volumes once in a while. :D So please do enjoy your stay. :D

Welcome to AF KuroSushi-san! I'm AniMeFReaK, the greatest otaku in my country and am active at all the weird times. If you wanna chat or something, do drop by a hi in my profile page. Enough with that, I think that you'll find it interesting that I can make sushi and I enjoy eating it. Oh, and you should know, I'm really really really really annoying. Anyway, enjoy your stay here!:):):)

Regards,

AniMeFReaK.

I won't deny that it does seem a bit quiet. You just don't see as many forums around nowadays with things like discord. But I find forum venue far more appeasing. Thanks for the introduction though.

Thank you also for introducing youself! Btw, I've seen Yakitate Japan eversince I was still a kid. Wahhhhh, it brings back memories <3

• Like 1