Favorite Anime Character With A Split Personality?

AniMeFReaK

The plot's going just fine...but then, DANGER!!! The good guy has a split personality and wants to hurt the main protagonist!

Almost every anime's plot with a character who has a split personality goes like this. So, who are your favorite anime characters with a split personality? Here are mine:

• Shinomiya Natsuki (Uta No Prince-sama)
  • Shiro (Deadman Wonderland)
  • Moka Akashiya (Rosario+Vampire)
  • Zetsu (Naruto)
  • Hatsuharu Sohma (Fruits Basket)

So...

Who are YOUR favorite anime characters with a split personality?

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

The plot's going just fine...but then, DANGER!!! The good guy has a split personality and wants to hurt the main protagonist!

Almost every anime's plot with a character who has a split personality goes like this. So, who are your favorite anime characters with a split personality? Here are mine:

• Shinomiya Natsuki (Uta No Prince-sama)
  • Shiro (Deadman Wonderland)
  • Moka Akashiya (Rosario+Vampire)
  • Zetsu (Naruto)
  • Hatsuharu Sohma (Fruits Basket)

So...

Who are YOUR favorite anime characters with a split personality?

Personally, I can only think of one character, Touko Fukawa/Genocider Sho, and it's more being the only character I can think of and for her part in the Danganronpa game series, rather than the anime.

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

I can only think of Yougetsu/ Eigetsu from Color Cloud Palace. Not sure if any of you heard of him though. ;) 

As for a little info, the splitting or changing of personality from Yougetsu to Eigetsu only happens when Yougetsu accidentally drinks Sake. (Sometimes he drinks Sake on purpose though. )

312455_1255548902191_full.jpg.f1555f54c1ff13bcfec3140e29ad28d1.jpgsnapshot20100605151837.jpg.95427bc3d231f5de06de2b69d2c228c0.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RyePotatoes said:

Watched this anime by accident and totally didn't regret it! <3 

Yeah I heard of  the whole Blood series a long time ago and also Blood +. I only seen some episodes of that one then stopped. But though from reading up on it I thought  it was an interesting story still. I found Blood C after a while and thought I give it a go and watch it. I really love it and it's one of my favorite anime's. Saya is a real Bad ass girl and a brilliant character, I think. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2017 at 2:43 PM, Ice cream Alchemist said:

I'm gonna say Kyoya from OHSHC well I'm pretty sure he has a split personality On the outside he acts very calm and nice but on the inside he really justs likes manipulating people and he's pretty mean too

Interesting, I feel like his cheeky manipulative side wasn't really hidden much ... I felt like the only time he acted calm and nice was more for his host persona, which I guess can qualify as a split personality if you want :3

In my opinion, Kyoya has less of a split personality and more of a really hard front, given his background of having to gain his worth through achievement. It's pretty well implied that he really does care about those around him, and just covers it up. His manipulative side seems to me to be more for comedic effect than for him being just an actually terrible person (though, to speak comedically, he kind of is a terrible person :P )

Hmm, answering the question ... Pretty much every Ace Attorney character ever xD

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic