Just some thoughts about Yuno

eCapter

Hello guys,

I just watched some theories about Yuno and now I had to write some things to get Yuno out of my head (no it didnt work...) and so you have to endure the results, sorry:

I think she was a normaly in love with him. She was misstreated by her parents and thus she already was mentallly ill before she killed themand then she had completely nobody, not even friends from school o rat least a hobby to get distracted. So she got totally keyed up in all thats left: loving Yuki. Thats what kept her from panic and going completely insane. Aro called Yuki "a stabilizing factor" for her. Yuno is obsessed with the picture of her being happy with Yuki and decieves herself to believe that would make HER better and HER happy. She thinks that she could forget all what happened and everything will just be good. She is giving that such a high value that compared to it everything else, what she endured or did is completeley meaningless. But thats just not the case. Its an illusion and when that illusion breaks there is nothing left to care about to push away emotions, only emptiness and solitude what leads to despair and then to panic. Then nothing feels any relevant. In her case, what around her could be relevant enough to let her push away what happened to her? I imagine that that happended to her after she kidnapped Yuki in the hotel and he slapped her and said "screw you" but the easiest way to handle that is simply to ignore it and go on with it because then all doubts and despair will be again forgotten and thats what she did too. The other options would have been suicide which she didnt want or bear it, talk about it and get help but thats damn hard and she had noone and a 14 year old doesnt just say hey I should go to a therapist.

Another time when this could be the case is when she noticed that they changed the future for 3rd Yuno and that she will not have to go through the same things and she realizes that the way she justified her actions so far isnt aplicable anymore because 3rd Yunos life wont be hell anyways and then she can choose between loosing her only purpose and endure what I explained before or pushing it away and just going on and you really cant blame her for the second because its incredible hard to bear the right option. Only when Yuki then appears she can finally let go her illusion and what happened then? Yes she killed herself...because she couldnt kill Yuki out of love, I believe that, but also because she realized what she did and what she had become trying to fulfill her illusiones dream and that even being happy with Yuki does neither justify her actions even for herself anymore nor could it let her forget and just be good (mentally I mean) and so she just chose the way out although she new exactly that being a lone god with everybody else and especially herself dead (on top of it mostly killed by himself) would be hell for him and she still forced him to. So was it selfish or selfless? Imo she didnt do it for Yuki. She did it because she loved him but not for him. She couldnt go on as before and she couldnt bear living with it. Id prefered to live together until the 2nd world ended but for some reason that was out of the question for her (which is really ironic considering that that was exactly what god Yuki did afterwards....) and so suicide actually was the only option left for her. Its hard to blame her. I feel incredible sorry for her as if she was real what is a bit rediculous.... I think she did love him but all she did wasnt just for love but for her mind to somehow survive, although she didnt know it herself. I think considering all that just dumping her off as evil psychopath wouldnt do the character justice and also would be really unfair to Yuno as a person, because she was the first victim and just tried to let survive what was left of her mind. But I also think that she would have fallen in love with anyody else suitable and available as she said herself. But you just cant find the point of living in someone else.

I hope all this was a bit comprehensible. Its really hard to explain such things and even more so in another language.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yuno is really one of my favorite anime characters. Even if she's undeniably a psychopath. <3 

She's completely lovable and I think (I'm not sure, okay? ) having Yandere waifus bloomed after Yuno's discovery. It was clearly a new different path after having anime characters that are tsunderes for a very long while.

What I really liked about her is that she's unpredictable. Ideas came out of nowhere and come on, Who would think about killing the person you value the most to be with the person you value the most? O.o And let us not forget about the fact that she's kawaii and she have kawaii pink pigtails stained with blood. :crazy::crazy:

59f8963ba403b_original(4).gif.67527119d578da1e1f3bd661408d642c.gif

Yuno was probably the second or third i ever saw in an anime. 

I think she was the only reason why i tolerated, rather enjoyed mirai nikki. Without her and Yuki's very obnoxious character, i am sure i would've left the series in the middle. 
That aside, she was lovely, as Rey-senpai said, "she's kawaii and she have kawaii pink pigtails stained with blood"!! I love her looks and character. 
Your synopsis and explanation of her character is perfectly fitting and i agree with it. Reading your thread reminded me of one of the best yandere ever, loved reading this, Thank you! 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Oh thank you two!! I posted this in 2 forums and utube (well yes its too long for utube^^) and noone responded and I doubted anybody read it and thought im just stupid to read so much into her and being so attached <3

But yes what made the anime so awesome for me was her and especially the last third (except the flying around and shoot energy balls thing...). I just felt so incredible sorry for her.

edit: I overlooked something. When Yuno attacks 3rd Yuno and her parents again she couldnt know that 2nd Murmur would safe her. But she did know that the cop would shoot her and before she said something like "....thats what love is all about. Making the ultimate sacrifice. Death means nothing." so I think she didnt really wanted to attack them but allready had accepted that she cant go on with that cycle and thus, from a lack of alternatives, she wanted to get shot/suicide allready then.

Edited by eCapter
  • Friendly 1

Let's be honest, like her name suggests....

Yuno her, everybody knows her, because its Yuno!

The original psychopath with hair that Connor get ruined by small things, like drops of her victims blood. :3

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, Peacock said:

Let's be honest, like her name suggests....

Yuno her, everybody knows her, because its Yuno!

The original psychopath with hair that Connor get ruined by small things, like drops of her victims blood. :3

I noticed what you did there xD

• Silly 1

*looks up from sucking Mr. Cake's cream* Yuno? Oh, yes, Yuno. *leaves Mr. Cake and dries her hands in her clothes* What about her? 

Well, Yuno can be a total psychopath, I know, but it just melts my heart when I see this picture!

7cde7fb8992d7fe5aa8afa6f981f5b63.jpg

Ahh...Yuno and Yuki...

Anyway, Yuno is the reason why we have so many yanderes here and she made the anime interesting. I mean, I wouldn't have survived the blood and gore if it hadn't been for the romance. But I'll admit, for some reason the ending made me cry. I love Yuno's character a lot, since mostly because I'M A YANDERE MYSELF!!! BWAHA-hak-cough...Ahem. As I was saying, Yuno's history makes me feel so bad for her, how her mother abused her and kept her in a cage...

My final thoughts are Yuno is completely normal. I think it was normal of her to kill those guys, you know. now, shoo! I'm have some normal things to do...*walks over to @RyePotatoes-san and bites her, sucking her blood*

Hey guys sorry its a bit off topic, but I dont knnow where to ask. I feel the urge to edit the tags. I have the hope that maybe some more would find this. Propably not but who knows. Can I still do it? I aparently edited it allready but I cant see how I did that

i watched future diry 2 years ago and wikl never watch it again. it os so gothic and wird that something don make scence yuno nd yuki are even more crazy. man how they survive that long and how did they survivded in the first universe as well.

if you like romance watch monster musume that in my opinion is much better than future diry

warning this is just my opinion.

4 hours ago, BurnsyCEO said:

Yuno was never a victim....... she manipulated, kidnapped, isolated yuki and at the end fooled him one last time to get him to commit suicide and become god. She was pain old evil I don't deny that even though I loved her character.

Yuno was a victim of her parents. Only their abuse forced her to develop that obsession about being happy with Yuki (or actually just anybody). Nothing she did would have been necessary if her parents didnt mistreat her. 3rd Yunos future changed and the abuse stopped and thus she became just a normal girl. She wasnt just evil or crazy by fate.

53 minutes ago, eCapter said:

Yuno was a victim of her parents. Only their abuse forced her to develop that obsession about being happy with Yuki (or actually just anybody). Nothing she did would have been necessary if her parents didnt mistreat her. 3rd Yunos future changed and the abuse stopped and thus she became just a normal girl. She wasnt just evil or crazy by fate.

Yes you're right, so I guess it becomes like blaming a broken clock for being broken.It was broken by someone else and the clock didn't chose to, but it will still mislead you if you follow it. So you can't ignore it and pretend it and yuno are normal and go on about your life. The ending deal with it all pretty well.

• Geano locked this topic