Current status of migration / changeover

Optic

I am still  re-adding the old anime pages. Just ~23 to go though I have been adding sequels for some titles as I go through the list. Those that have been taking a peak will have noticed I am also adding PVs (preview videos) as a replacement for the full page background images (as pretty as they were, most titles were lacking them). Once all the anime pages are re-added I will then re-add the community reviews and then I can finally get this crossed off the list.. it has been on my list for quite sometime now.

There is a issue though with the Reviews sidebar block, the latest ones are not showing at the top... i am getting it looked at as a priority. Fixed.

The Bookmark feature is now back, you should be able to bookmark posts, images, galleries, etc. And can manage them in My Bookmarks on your top-right profile pic menu.

On 22/11/2017 at 11:29 PM, Gwen said:

hey, this place is booming from when i was last on, i'm happy for you guys 

Thanks @Gwen Much appreciated. :) This platform is definitely more fun to use based on the feedback we've had so far.

• 2 weeks later...

@RyePotatoes and to all those that wrote community reviews prior to the changeover.

They have now been moved across:
https://animeforums.net/anime/

I do apologise sincerely for the delay and for having to close AF for a few hours to do this, to adjust the time-stamps I had to do this at the database level and did not want to risk leaving AF open whilst I was doing this.

Thankfully that is the last step in the migration. :)

Please feel free to check the anime pages for your reviews, any issues let me know.

You can also browse the Anime pages alphabetically by scrolling down to the bottom and clicking the [A-Z] link. I will look into making this more clear in future.

Moving forward, I can focus on new content and reviews now!

@Optic Well downtime and stuff like this happens on forums or websites so it's alright if it goes offline or things need to be fix since it can be a hard job at times to maintain the place and keep it nice and things organized. I think your doing a great job still mantianing this place. 

• Friendly 1