Tekken 7 and characters!

Time Traveller

I've been playing a lot of tekken 7 online recently, i just love the game, the characters and customizing them. 

Some of my favorite characters are :-

1) Lili (emilie de rochefort)

000deded4d32a32628f2fde7df9a4a1e--fighti

she is just so elegant and pretty, i also love playing with her because she is fairly simple character and noob friendly 

2) Nina williams 

nina_williams__t7_by_perfecti-d9q1u4l.jp

i absolutely adore her. She is so seducing, i love playing with her even though she is complex and hard to play with. I love her attack "evil mist" and her voice is stunning

3) Bryan Fury 

363bc95b3ed3c07dc5b71d42b4f674a8.jpg

Bryan is a savage destructive fighter, i don't really like much of his evil personality but i love his looks, customization and play style

Does anyone else play tekken too? Can you share your favorite characters? 

Thanks for reading my post. 

Edited by Time Traveller
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/24/2017 at 1:35 PM, Time Traveller said:

I've been playing a lot of tekken 7 online recently, i just love the game, the characters and customizing them. 

Some of my favorite characters are :-

1) Lili (emilie de rochefort)

000deded4d32a32628f2fde7df9a4a1e--fighti

she is just so elegant and pretty, i also love playing with her because she is fairly simple character and noob friendly 

2) Nina williams 

nina_williams__t7_by_perfecti-d9q1u4l.jp

i absolutely adore her. She is so seducing, i love playing with her even though she is complex and hard to play with. I love her attack "evil mist" and her voice is stunning

3) Bryan Fury 

363bc95b3ed3c07dc5b71d42b4f674a8.jpg

Bryan is a savage destructive fighter, i don't really like much of his evil personality but i love his looks, customization and play style

Does anyone else play tekken too? Can you share your favorite characters? 

Thanks for reading my post. 

azuka, lili and alisa are my favorites !! if you got xbox one ill kick your ass!!

On 2/18/2018 at 1:36 PM, IFapToHentai! said:

azuka, lili and alisa are my favorites !! if you got xbox one ill kick your ass!!

i only play on PC so... you can't kick my ass :(

Also, thanks for replying on my thread, i got an EMAIL and got reminded of this amazing forums!

6 hours ago, ItsSammy said:

My two favourite Tekken characters are ...

1) Leo Kliesen.

Leo-Kliesen-Tekken-6-Official-Concept-Art.jpg

2) Sergei Dragunov.

Image result for Sergei Dragunov tekken

oh yes, i really like Leo too although, i absolutely hate sergie

Image result for Alisa bosconovitch tekken hot

My favourite character is Alisa Bosconovitch. I just love her play-style, great poke based gameplay and her moves look stunning, she is also great Waifu material and has a great personality; Been my main since her release.

Image result for Tekken Ling Xiaoyu

Xiaoyu is super kawaii, really sweet and kind and also very brave. I absolutely adore her and Alisa's relationship in the non-canon Tekken Tag series and I love how she adores Jin Kazama. I also love how much Xiaoyu loves her adorable panda.

Image result for Tekken kazuya

(Spoilers ahead) Kazuya Mishima has a tragic backstory and Is one of my favourite straight-up villains ever. He is very powerful and it is so cool that he has full control over the devil within him; His story is touching and seeing him progress and finally kill Heihachi was very rewarding.

hachi.thumb.jpg.3ba93945db54532f547e1992fc8a2a07.jpg

Heihachi is the most iconic Tekken character ever; He comes in very close under Kazuya as my fourth favourite, I love his drive and how he gets what he wants no matter what, he will kill even his own family members for his own personal gain, now yes that's not a good thing but it does make him a great villain. I absolutely love his evil laugh and despite all that he has done, Tekken 7 still manages to make you feel for him, I almost cried when I watched him die. +Heihachi does all the crazy stuff he does, like battling his demonic children and throwing down with ogre while still just a man, he is over 70 and he has no devil powers or anything like that, its just so cool to see him beast on people the way he does. Also, the fact that he has a bear for a pet is really kawaii.

Image result for Jin kazama tekken 7

Jin Kazama is my 5th favourite character. He is absolutely amazing, I love his emo personality, he is so depressed and hates his family because of all there wickedness but yet he also hates himself because of the devil within him. He is a very complex character and he try's to do what's right, he is a great anti-hero having made some horrible mistakes in the past and he lives to quench the Mishima bloodline from the earth. I feel like if he does kill Kazuya he may then kill himself to fully do what he set out to do, end the Mishima blood-line forever, the fact that he is suicidal anyway gives me more reason to think he may do this; I hope he doesn't though, I ship him and Xiaoyu s'much! ♥

That's my top 5 Tekken characters.

I don't have a PS4 yet and am saving for one so I can get Tekken 7, I own a lot of other Tekken's but I play Tekken 6 online the most so if anyone wants to fight me my PlayStation name is Jefferson_gamers. :) 

Btw, does anybody on here play this as there main video-game? I play Tekken more than anything else, best games ever imo, and if so, do you guys know advanced stuff like KBD and frame data? I can KBD (although not that consistently yet) and am currently learning the frame data, have been for a while (its a long process) so I was just curious.

Jin kazashima.jpeg

Btw, I am currently repping Jin Kazama in an online versus debate on Comicvine.com I am using him to battle another guy using Nero from the DMC series, just fyi. :D My Comicvine account name is Pocular Tunos if you wanna check out the debate, it is almost over.

Edited by SAO LILDOOP
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, ItsSammy said:

Awe ... May I ask why?

mainly because of his voice, i find is extremely obnoxious during battles.

His stance is kinda irritating too also, his backstory... meh... nothing special.

This biggest reason of all, he ... he... HE LEWD MY KAWAII ALISA (not exactly her but still)

17 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

Image result for Alisa bosconovitch tekken hot

My favourite character is Alisa Bosconovitch. I just love her play-style, great poke based gameplay and her moves look stunning, she is also great Waifu material and has a great personality; Been my main since her release.

Image result for Tekken Ling Xiaoyu

Xiaoyu is super kawaii, really sweet and kind and also very brave. I absolutely adore her and Alisa's relationship in the non-canon Tekken Tag series and I love how she adores Jin Kazama. I also love how much Xiaoyu loves her adorable panda.

Image result for Tekken kazuya

(Spoilers ahead) Kazuya Mishima has a tragic backstory and Is one of my favourite straight-up villains ever. He is very powerful and it is so cool that he has full control over the devil within him; His story is touching and seeing him progress and finally kill Heihachi was very rewarding.

hachi.thumb.jpg.3ba93945db54532f547e1992fc8a2a07.jpg

Heihachi is the most iconic Tekken character ever; He comes in very close under Kazuya as my fourth favourite, I love his drive and how he gets what he wants no matter what, he will kill even his own family members for his own personal gain, now yes that's not a good thing but it does make him a great villain. I absolutely love his evil laugh and despite all that he has done, Tekken 7 still manages to make you feel for him, I almost cried when I watched him die. +Heihachi does all the crazy stuff he does, like battling his demonic children and throwing down with ogre while still just a man, he is over 70 and he has no devil powers or anything like that, its just so cool to see him beast on people the way he does. Also, the fact that he has a bear for a pet is really kawaii.

Image result for Jin kazama tekken 7

Jin Kazama is my 5th favourite character. He is absolutely amazing, I love his emo personality, he is so depressed and hates his family because of all there wickedness but yet he also hates himself because of the devil within him. He is a very complex character and he try's to do what's right, he is a great anti-hero having made some horrible mistakes in the past and he lives to quench the Mishima bloodline from the earth. I feel like if he does kill Kazuya he may then kill himself to fully do what he set out to do, end the Mishima blood-line forever, the fact that he is suicidal anyway gives me more reason to think he may do this; I hope he doesn't though, I ship him and Xiaoyu s'much! ♥

That's my top 5 Tekken characters.

I don't have a PS4 yet and am saving for one so I can get Tekken 7, I own a lot of other Tekken's but I play Tekken 6 online the most so if anyone wants to fight me my PlayStation name is Jefferson_gamers. :) 

Btw, does anybody on here play this as there main video-game? I play Tekken more than anything else, best games ever imo, and if so, do you guys know advanced stuff like KBD and frame data? I can KBD (although not that consistently yet) and am currently learning the frame data, have been for a while (its a long process) so I was just curious.

Jin kazashima.jpeg

Btw, I am currently repping Jin Kazama in an online versus debate on Comicvine.com I am using him to battle another guy using Nero from the DMC series, just fyi. :D My Comicvine account name is Pocular Tunos if you wanna check out the debate, it is almost over.

Alisa is my third favorite character. I love her more than bryan now.

I am so glad to find another tekken player here, i made this thread a long while and since no one replied i thought no one plays tekken here. I also played a lot of tekken 7 (my first tekken... ye i know i am late). I dont play these days because my controller broke. I play on steam.

And yes, i practiced the shit outta kbd and can do it almost always now. I don't really like reading frame data, playing the game and facing the same attack again and again gives a fair idea of how i can punish it or if i cant punish it at all. Same goes with how fast my attacks will be/ will they hit before the opponent does?

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1