Love Live Sunshine Season 2 - General Discussion

Mars Terra

59f04f48a18ec_LLSScreen1.thumb.png.8da1cc841ee07dcaa52e4dc4f6ff6189.png

If you haven't seen Love Live before, I would recommend starting with the first series School Idol Project. Although the tone of the franchise is mainly comedic, there are plenty of heartfelt moments and deep character development that really make it a great watch.

This is a topic about season 2 of Love Live Sunshine and therefore will contain spoilers for season 1. Now, let's discuss the show.

Episode 1:

So one thing I noticed is how willingly everyone makes fun of Yohane, which deviates from last season when she was accepted for who she was. I also don't like how Dia goes "boop boop" to say someone is incorrect, it doesn't suit her at all.

59f05be30539e_LSSScreen3.png.e929090def2734061db2d0cbed414950.png

Oh yeah? Like how Honoka totally gained weight in the last series and she totally didn't look like her usual skinny self, ne? But at least her english seems to be improving, I think.

So Mari's father tells her that the school will be closing no matter what, and they all find out that there is nothing they can do about it.

59f066778cdf7_LLSScreen4.png.e9b6e0113559825726343de8a025ccc1.png

The rest of the episode is pretty much just them being depressed, to the point where Chika and Riko fight. But of course nothing can destroy their friendship. ^ - ^ Then Chika decides that even if there is no way that that's not going to stop her from trying to oppose fate, and everyone feels the same.

I'll give this episode a 7, even though rating episodes isn't really my thing.

• Geano locked this topic