Jump to content

What's your first game you ever played?


SleepyLeoulf
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was curious on what were peoples first games they ever played in there lives.

What was the first game you ever played?

How would you rate it out of 10?

What system was it on?

My first game is Spyro 2 : Ripto's Rage on the PlayStation. I also give it over all a 8 out of 10. The game over all was given to me by my father for Christmas my first video game ever in my life. I enjoyed all my times playing that game and thought it was so awesome and also cute too. Wish I could still play it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think that the first game I've ever played was Final Fantasy 9 (IX).

As for the rating, I'd give it a large 10/10 for its beautiful cutscenes, music and character development as well as the world and scenery the situation is placed in... kupo! If I remember well, I used to play it a lot on my PlayStation.. back in 2003 as a gift I chose for my birthday! I have bought the remastered version for my PC, though, so I'm glad.

kupo__by_tickets-d4p8h61.png

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, ragkt said:

I think that the first game I've ever played was Final Fantasy 9 (IX).

As for the rating, I'd give it a large 10/10 for its beautiful cutscenes, music and character development as well as the world and scenery the situation is placed in... kupo! If I remember well, I used to play it a lot on my PlayStation.. back in 2003 as a gift I chose for my birthday! I have bought the remastered version for my PC, though, so I'm glad.

kupo__by_tickets-d4p8h61.png

 

 

I enjoyed that game as well growing up. I watched my sister play it more than me though, but still had fun playing it myself. I agree with "its beautiful cutscenes, music and character development as well as the world and scenery" What you said. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a bit older so my first game wasn't on a console or anything, it was on a gaming cabinet, and it was pac-man. If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 7 out of 10. It's fun and it controlled well even back in the day, but pac-man can also get pretty boring if you're only decent at it, which I was never that great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As far as i can remember, excite bike, contra, snow brothers... i played all these on the 8 bit console. 

Back in those games these games in cassettes, i loved playing them, i had a lot of these... i wonder where are all of them now... i dont remember throwing them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tag. 

Except, we didn't tag one another, no. We threw rocks. We were dumb kids.

Was this a thread about video games? 

Okay, fine, fine. Super Mario World on SNES. We were too poor to own the console, so I played it at my cousin's house. She also made me play the Aladdin SNES game. Holy spit, I hated that game.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The first game I ever played was abe's odyssey on the PS1, and man would I be happy to play it again and again xD

It was the whole reason why I love video games now, primarily since it introduced me to the concept of choice in games mattering

So yeah, I would give it a 9 out of 10, since the mines within the game are really annoying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Peek A Boo OF COURSE jk but MC is the first pc game but If we are talking game in general it was angry birds when it was first released I played 24/7...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say, it was Hudson's island I believe. I played it on this website called SmartAss, but the website has been taken down now. It had like every old game on their. I would rate Hudson's island an 9-10. Honestly, I loved that game so much and played it a lot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 8:10 AM, SleepyLeoulf said:

I was curious on what were peoples first games they ever played in there lives.

What was the first game you ever played?

How would you rate it out of 10?

What system was it on?

My first game is Spyro 2 : Ripto's Rage on the PlayStation. I also give it over all a 8 out of 10. The game over all was given to me by my father for Christmas my first video game ever in my life. I enjoyed all my times playing that game and thought it was so awesome and also cute too. Wish I could still play it.

 

 

First game ever played.....probably the Quiet Game. 

 

I'd rate it a 1 out of 10. No matter how quiet or how long you were quiet you could never win! It sucked!

 

It was on the Parenting System 3.0. Too worn out from my two older siblings to run well or keep up with me, that's for sure but still there dragging along. The graphics were alright and the sound was okay. Just the gameplay really sucked.

 

😉

  • Funny 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2017 at 9:47 AM, SleepyLeoulf said:

I enjoyed that game as well growing up. I watched my sister play it more than me though, but still had fun playing it myself. I agree with "its beautiful cutscenes, music and character development as well as the world and scenery" What you said. 

I have that game! My younger brother plays it all the time.  My first game was Lego Star Wars on the Xbox when I was two or three years old... I had played tbe original Spyro when I was one, but I obviously don't remember it that well. For Lego it's 9/10, but overall it's about a 6.5/10 and I probably wouldn't play it again without a partner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The first game was Pokémon Fire red, I played it when I was four years old. The cartridge wasn't mine though, it was my cousin's and I took it from him without him noticing… I erased his save and ge got mad at me. However, in a way I'm glad I did it, because thanks to that I got introduced to the Pokémon world! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me, probably the original Mario Bros on the NES or Duckhunt. It was still new at the time and my friend's family, at the time, owned the NES. I had a lot of fun playing it with her...not sure how I'd rank it, though, since out of the NES Mario titles, the first game is the one I played the least as I enjoyed the other two way more.

Edited by ssjup81
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...