Ask a Sleepy She-wolf

SleepyLeoulf

I'm not perfect but then who is? I've been through a lot of things my whole life and here to maybe help some people out if they ever need help with anything. Hardships or not I'm a different person that I used to be growing up and became a much stronger person now. I got some advice and wisdom  to share so feel free to ask me anything or about myself and again I don't no everything since no one perfect.. Please keep in mind If its too personal of a question that make me uneasy I wont answer so no offense.. But most likely answer to anything. 

So ask away~

• Friendly 1

Here is a question: why the name SleepyLeoulf?

I mean, i get the sleepy part, but why Leoulf? I mean, to me, it kind of reminds me of Leo (Aka, cats) and wolf (Which represents dogs) but that could just be me looking too far into it :D

*Puffs cheek out*

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Peacock said:

Here is a question: why the name SleepyLeoulf?

I mean, i get the sleepy part, but why Leoulf? I mean, to me, it kind of reminds me of Leo (Aka, cats) and wolf (Which represents dogs) but that could just be me looking too far into it :D

*Puffs cheek out*

I also posted this on here in the "Whats Your Username Mean" Thread.

Leo was my dog I had that was given to me when I was diagnosed with depression going into 8th grade. He was my therapy dog and at the time I didn't have friends so my mother thought of getting me a dog to help me and also I would then have a friend. He was my best friend and buddy I had and I was blessed to have him for 13 years. He's in heaven now since he was old and old age cought up with him. I'll never forget him, he helped me out so much growing up.  So in honor of him I have that as part of my username.

Now the "ulf" part is just represents wolves since I love wolves and always have growing up.

I hope that answers your questions. 

• Friendly 1

35 minutes ago, RepentantSky said:

What's your favorite form of entertainment, like music, movies, tv shows, games etc..

In order I like watching movies the most then playing games. I watch tv sometimes and listen to music the same. I don't hate them just not too much into them like most people. I like watching movies by myself or with family. When I was in school I watched some with friends but I always wanted to watch one with the special someone but haven't yet oh well..maybe someday.

I hope that answered your question. 

• Winner 1

3 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Are you a wolf? If so, then wolves belong to the dog family and would that mean that you're technically a dog?

I'm a werewolf.

Since I both like wolves and also werewolves. They fascinate me ever since I was little.

I guess then it would also mean I'm part of the canine family.

Hope that answers your question.  

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, SoullessMarshmallow said:

Thoughts on people putting pineapples on their pizzas~? 

Hm, well I tried pineapple on pizza before and didn't really care for it but I've been trying new types of foods lately so.. I could give another go at it. But I don't think its wrong to put that on pizza. Everyone likes unique or even weird topics on pizza. Like for me for example I enjoy salsa on cheese pizza. Weird I know but I enjoy it, heh.