Recommend me | I don't read at all

Time Traveller

Hello everyone,

After reading this, many of you might find me disgusting but i still decided to make this thread.

I DON'T READ AT ALL! 

I am 19 years old and i have hardly read 5 novels in my whole life. I am a huge nerd, all my life ive read and solved A LOT of maths, physics and chemistry books (yes, i study a LOT! thanks to this i am in very good college now, sorry for boasting about something irrelevant to this thread Q_Q ) 

so, i have never read much of fiction novels and manga. But i want to!!

Can you please recommend some manga or night novels for a beginner like me? 

Thank you for reading my post. 

please don't hate me 

(●´ω`●)

Depends on what you like. If there are certain anime, movie, or television genres that you like? I would really recommend that you check to see if there are any manga or books in that category.

Right now, I can only recommend things like the following:

1. DB/Z
  2. Rurouni Kenshin
  3. A Silent Voice
  4. Pandora Hearts
  5. Death Note

These are just typical series to check out the manga versions of, so I am not too sure if they will fit your taste. First one was my first manga and anime, though at different times in life.

On 10/27/2017 at 3:53 AM, brycec said:

Depends on what you like. If there are certain anime, movie, or television genres that you like? I would really recommend that you check to see if there are any manga or books in that category.

Right now, I can only recommend things like the following:

1. DB/Z
  2. Rurouni Kenshin
  3. A Silent Voice
  4. Pandora Hearts
  5. Death Note

These are just typical series to check out the manga versions of, so I am not too sure if they will fit your taste. First one was my first manga and anime, though at different times in life.

Thank you!

Dragon ball series doesn't really attract me so i will start by the second in that list.

Gonna give a read to Rurouni Kenshin manga

thank you!