Hey all ^w^

Xyro

Hey All :D

I'm sorry for disappearing so suddenly, it was mostly due to the fact of having allot of work and personal endeavours within my life, but thankfully all that is clarified and cleared up now. Moreover, I'm in college, I'm able to work on story stuff, and I'm even developing a game along with one of my friends :D

Anyway, like i said, i would like To apologise for my absence, but I look forward to talking to y'all again ^w^

• Like 2

Sometimes we need breaks and there is nothing wrong with that. You did what you felt you needed to do. That's good things are better for you now. Congrats for being in college hope things go well for you. Also good luck on your game and with your story stuff. Please take care and see you around. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

Sometimes we need breaks and there is nothing wrong with that. You did what you felt you needed to do. That's good things are better for you now. Congrats for being in college hope things go well for you. Also good luck on your game and with your story stuff. Please take care and see you around. 

Thank you kindly ^^ I look forward to swing everyone again and meeting new people within the community :D

• Like 1

WELCOME BACK XYRO :D 

Though I'm not really active myself anymore due to focusing on other parts of my life and not having much time for here anymore, it's great to see you back among us again ^-^ 

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!??! You never fed the dogs and the cats tore the house up and I asked a million times to mow the lawn and you never did you just got up and left man I tell you at least 20x a day to warn me gosh darn it!!

4 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!??! You never fed the dogs and the cats tore the house up and I asked a million times to mow the lawn and you never did you just got up and left man I tell you at least 20x a day to warn me gosh darn it!!

8 hours ago, Metro said:

WELCOME BACK XYRO :D 

Though I'm not really active myself anymore due to focusing on other parts of my life and not having much time for here anymore, it's great to see you back among us again ^-^ 

He he, I missed you guys too ^w^