Sup.

Aquila King

I'm a new guy. I actually joined right before this site switched to a new platform, so I figured it best to wait a bit before posting.

I desperately needed a new Anime forum. I was literally just on one of the other forums I'm a member of (which is totally unrelated to anything fanfare), and a dude said to me in regards to Anime: "Avatar the Last Airbender is my favorite Chinese Anime." ¬¬

3423295_1386181074386.68res_451_300.jpg

So yeah...

Anyway, I'm a HUGE Attack on Titan fan, and beyond that I don't feel it necessary to list out everything else cause there's so many. Hope to get to know all of you and also make some new friends. ^_^ Now if you'll excuse me I have some house cleaning to attend to...

tumblr_static_tumblr_mqqb4xaspj1s3iqwgo1

• Funny 2

AVATAR OMG THE BEST CHINESE ANIME EVER ITS THE BEST.... Jk 

Welcome to AF hope you have a nice time people here know allot so feel at home its a nice community!

P.S.  Oh uh nvm....

• Like 1

ill just say Hiya and welcome to my anime forums :P and I hope you enjoy it here

lets see what controversy we can raise with out involving Chinese anime :P

and all the other interesting things to tall about ~ or disagree on , have fun

• Funny 1

"Avatar, the last air bender is just for intellectuals, and requires a certain IQ to enjoy the humour behind it...."

Jk, welcome to AF dude, I hope you enjoy it here ^w^

Edited by Peacock
  • Funny 1

On 10/28/2017 at 4:24 AM, Aquila King said:

"Avatar the Last Airbender is my favorite Chinese Anime." ¬¬

Let's try not to drag the Chinese here:D Waaaah, that's just a let down. Maybe the dude was confused or something. ^_^

Anyways, welcome to AF! I do hope you'll like it here and don't worry we won't bring out any controversy about Chinese Anime ;) 

Personally I haven't watched AoT and can you clean my house too? xD 

~ Welcome! ~

On 10/27/2017 at 9:24 PM, Aquila King said:

Avatar the Last Airbender is my favorite Chinese Anime." ¬¬

Pffffft xD

Fantastic. I didn't actually know such a series existed until now, but I can say that I enjoyed the live-action movie of that in February! :P

Also AoT is kewl too xP

On 10/27/2017 at 9:24 PM, Aquila King said:

Hope to get to know all of you and also make some new friends.

Yes! You're in the best place for that! We're a very friendly community, probably the friendliest I've come across.

I also 'desperately needed' a new forum earlier this year, and this is where I settled ^w^

You won't regret it! :D